A

Scouse

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odi"Scouse... He is a good fella...

You guys just make things all so political..

You know, let that political thingy go..

Scouse is good.

You just know men like Scouse got your back in a battle.

Good God, Scouse's butt buddy is here again.

Why don't you just marry that lowlife, mental midget, and be done with it? :laugh3:

Lowlife... Are you royalty?

What's "royalty" got to do with it?

You do know that the term "lowlife" has nothing to do with your social status, don't you? A "lowlife" is akin to a "scumbag". Plenty of rich upper crust individuals are scumbags.

No wonder you think Scouse is a great guy, you're not any smarter than he is.  :laugh3:

Well.. Bear in mind that my mother tongue is nowhere near like english..

Scouses character is what counts..

Since you judge me by skills in english and say that I´m at his level... I dont know how to respond to that.

Anonymous

I dare Renee to take a look at languages that are not related to english...

And if she doesnt speak flawless finnish or any other language that is not related to english within 5 years..

Renee

Quote from: "Odi"I dare Renee to take a look at languages that are not related to english...

And if she doesnt speak flawless finnish or any other language that is not related to english within 5 years..

Beagán dom tú knob dúr......Loosely translated into English as "Bit me, you stupid knob".

Dúshláin ar bith níos mó balbhr....Loose Translation....."Any more dumb challenges?

Fuck amach!.....Exact translation.....Fuck off!

I think Gaelic is pretty damn unrelated to English. I may not be fluent in it but I can get by, especially since I never studied it formally.

Now, see if you can guess what language this is in.....EAT SHIT, YOU EMPTY HEADED TURD!
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"That Scouse is some stupid. He does not know what country Edmonton is in.

He does not know what country Liverpool is in.

And he comes from there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Herman"That Scouse is some stupid. He does not know what country Edmonton is in.

And he comes from there.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Renee

Yeah, but he has great Jew finding skills. :001_rolleyes:

In fact, I'll bet he has figured out that we are all God Damned Joooooos here at the BC. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whats moronic about saying Jews won the war?

If you have to ask being nearly annihilated equals winning you have about the same understanding of that word as Charlie Sheen.

Have you heard of the Haavara Agreement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

That was Hitler's plan, the gas chambers myth is total bs.

Yawn, what does that have to do with a policy of annihilation of their enemies?

Also, this might blow your tiny asian brain, but Hitler had Jews in his army. Imagine that? A so called genocidal monster being allied to his supposed arch nemesis..

You are an idiot. Most of those so-called Jews in Hitlers army weren't practicing Jews or identified themselves as Jewish. It would be the same as being labeled as a Catholic because your grandparents received communion when never set foot in a Catholic church. :oeudC:  

"The Nuremberg Laws, as they became known, did not define a "Jew" as someone with particular religious beliefs. Instead, anyone who had three or four Jewish grandparents was defined as a Jew, regardless of whether that individual identified himself or herself as a Jew or belonged to the Jewish religious community. Many Germans who had not practiced Judaism for years found themselves caught in the grip of Nazi terror. Even people with Jewish grandparents who had converted to Christianity were defined as Jews."

The lack of a clear legal method of defining who was Jewish had, however, allowed some Jews to escape some forms of discrimination aimed at them. The enactment of laws identifying who was Jewish made it easier for the Nazis to enforce legislation restricting the basic rights of German Jews...."

http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_jewish_soldiers/hitler_jewish_soldiers.htm">http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_ ... ldiers.htm">http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_jewish_soldiers/hitler_jewish_soldiers.htm

You're a damn fool. Where the fuck did you come from? What village is missing it's idiot? ac_toofunny

You need to put that tampon back in your gushing asshole as the blood and shit pissing everywhere is fucking embarrassing.  :empathy:    ac_lmfao  

You dont have to practice Judaism to be a Jew you clown, if your mother is Jewish then you are a Jew by birth, and if you have Jewish anscestry then you a part Jewish...... Its not fucking rocket science.

Disagree with that? Try telling the Zionist government in Israel who adhere to that viewpoint.

Fuck off, you stunned twat.

Jewish = religion; you are not born into a religion you are indoctrinated into it. Do you understand the difference? Obviously not.

Israeli = national identity, as in someone born in Israel. There are plenty of non-Jews living in Israel that identify as Israeli. You cannot avoid the legal ramifications of your nation of birth BUT you can identify yourself with ANY religion you choose. It matters not what religion your parents or grandparents are or were unless you choose to identify with their religious affiliation. Just because you dropped out of a Jews womb, it doesn't automatically make you a Jew anymore than being born to Catholic parents makes you a Catholic. Just like most organized religions there are traditions and rituals that must be observed before you can be considered a member of the faith. It is your choice as an individual to decide if you want to become a member of a religion.

Your way of thinking is a socially backward, mash of philosophically misaligned and morally bankrupt pablum. Only a complete retard who admires that rear echelon, mud eating, Austrian nancy-boy would think like you do.

Tell me fucknuts, if a Jewish woman gives birth to a child and then puts that child up for adoption and that child is adopted by atheists and then raised without any form of religion as an influence in it's life; is that child still a Jew?  If you say "yes" then you are an idiot.

BTW, I'm almost certain that you were born to out of work, barely literate, white trash parents so I guess that makes you white trash as well. The difference is, being white trash is not a religion or an ethnicity.....it's a state of being. Get it?

U mad bro? Calm yourself, you seem really upset  ac_lmfao

As for your question about a Jewish child being put up for adoption but not following Judasim, yes they are still Jewish as they have Jewish blood and ancestry. Jews are a RACE, not just a religion. I suspect you already know this but refuse to admit its true.

You strike me as an uber libfag who gets really butthurt when people dare to voice un-PC opinions and your hilarious over the top hatred of Hitler speaks volumes.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

And he comes from there.

Sling it Leopardcocks you old fart... you're that old you make SemenMajor look like a spring chicken  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah, but he has great Jew finding skills. :001_rolleyes:

:

Not as good as your fridge finding skills I imagine  ac_lmfao

keeper

Are you here to just name call and cause problems? if that's the case you will find yourself visiting VF more often then here.

Get my drift?

Anonymous

:

My ten year old son would be embarrassed by such a pathetic attempt at humour..

You can't possibly think that was even remotely funny do you?

ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whats moronic about saying Jews won the war?

If you have to ask being nearly annihilated equals winning you have about the same understanding of that word as Charlie Sheen.

Have you heard of the Haavara Agreement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

That was Hitler's plan, the gas chambers myth is total bs.

Yawn, what does that have to do with a policy of annihilation of their enemies?

Also, this might blow your tiny asian brain, but Hitler had Jews in his army. Imagine that? A so called genocidal monster being allied to his supposed arch nemesis..

You are an idiot. Most of those so-called Jews in Hitlers army weren't practicing Jews or identified themselves as Jewish. It would be the same as being labeled as a Catholic because your grandparents received communion when never set foot in a Catholic church. :oeudC:  

"The Nuremberg Laws, as they became known, did not define a "Jew" as someone with particular religious beliefs. Instead, anyone who had three or four Jewish grandparents was defined as a Jew, regardless of whether that individual identified himself or herself as a Jew or belonged to the Jewish religious community. Many Germans who had not practiced Judaism for years found themselves caught in the grip of Nazi terror. Even people with Jewish grandparents who had converted to Christianity were defined as Jews."

The lack of a clear legal method of defining who was Jewish had, however, allowed some Jews to escape some forms of discrimination aimed at them. The enactment of laws identifying who was Jewish made it easier for the Nazis to enforce legislation restricting the basic rights of German Jews...."

http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_jewish_soldiers/hitler_jewish_soldiers.htm">http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_ ... ldiers.htm">http://www.jewishmag.com/158mag/hitler_jewish_soldiers/hitler_jewish_soldiers.htm

You're a damn fool. Where the fuck did you come from? What village is missing it's idiot? ac_toofunny

You need to put that tampon back in your gushing asshole as the blood and shit pissing everywhere is fucking embarrassing.  :empathy:    ac_lmfao  

You dont have to practice Judaism to be a Jew you clown, if your mother is Jewish then you are a Jew by birth, and if you have Jewish anscestry then you a part Jewish...... Its not fucking rocket science.

Disagree with that? Try telling the Zionist government in Israel who adhere to that viewpoint.

Fuck off, you stunned twat.

Jewish = religion; you are not born into a religion you are indoctrinated into it. Do you understand the difference? Obviously not.

Israeli = national identity, as in someone born in Israel. There are plenty of non-Jews living in Israel that identify as Israeli. You cannot avoid the legal ramifications of your nation of birth BUT you can identify yourself with ANY religion you choose. It matters not what religion your parents or grandparents are or were unless you choose to identify with their religious affiliation. Just because you dropped out of a Jews womb, it doesn't automatically make you a Jew anymore than being born to Catholic parents makes you a Catholic. Just like most organized religions there are traditions and rituals that must be observed before you can be considered a member of the faith. It is your choice as an individual to decide if you want to become a member of a religion.

Your way of thinking is a socially backward, mash of philosophically misaligned and morally bankrupt pablum. Only a complete retard who admires that rear echelon, mud eating, Austrian nancy-boy would think like you do.

Tell me fucknuts, if a Jewish woman gives birth to a child and then puts that child up for adoption and that child is adopted by atheists and then raised without any form of religion as an influence in it's life; is that child still a Jew?  If you say "yes" then you are an idiot.

BTW, I'm almost certain that you were born to out of work, barely literate, white trash parents so I guess that makes you white trash as well. The difference is, being white trash is not a religion or an ethnicity.....it's a state of being. Get it?

U mad bro? Calm yourself, you seem really upset  ac_lmfao

As for your question about a Jewish child being put up for adoption but not following Judasim, yes they are still Jewish as they have Jewish blood and ancestry. Jews are a RACE, not just a religion. I suspect you already know this but refuse to admit its true.

You strike me as an uber libfag who gets really butthurt when people dare to voice un-PC opinions and your hilarious over the top hatred of Hitler speaks volumes.   :001_rolleyes:

Your assumptions about Wulf couldn't be further from the truth but his appraisal of you is most likely dead on.

The concept that Jews are genetically homogeneous enough to be considered a race is highly debatable. In most non-Jewish scientific circles it is regarded as politically motivated pseudo-science. It is a manipulation of scientific dated design to produce a particular outcome so that the idea of a Jewish right to a so-called homeland cannot be disputed. Anti-Semetic gullible morons like you and your hero David Duke like to use that line of bullshit to promote and push their brand of hate. In any case your Jew hating crap is unacceptable around here.

You need to move on little man; you don't have nearly the chops to hang here with the big kids.  VF, where the mentally deficient like to frolic, is the place for you. :gthooh7il:

Anonymous

:

I can quarantee you that I eat more than Renee.  :laugh:

Aryan

@Renee

I couldnt give 2 shits what this Wulf twat is 'really' like, I find it funny how he's emerged out of the woodwork just to argue with me, that alone screams alt account...

Jews whether be a race or religion stick together, and work together like a cabal, often with the outcome being detrimental to non jews in the country in which they live. They ALWAYS promote and push immigration in white countries, and more often than not other liberal left wing anti white crap.  

Want proof?  Jews are rallying together to oppose the Front National in France in wake of the party's recent success...... They ALWAYS do this sort of shit whenever a right leaning party gains any sort of popularity.

You can kick, scream and complain all you like along with the other brain dead fucks on here , but when it comes to kikes I know all too well what they are like and I'm not afraid to say it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:

My ten year old son would be embarrassed by such a pathetic attempt at humour..

You can't possibly think that was even remotely funny do you?

ac_wot

Oh lighten up ffs, the only reason you're saying that is because you're up Renee's fat ass like the rest of em here.  :001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview