News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

should we make this subforum a free for all?

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Oh please ladies.  Mel only comes here when he gets banned from VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well someone needs to keep filling it with shit!

It was a decent forum when I joined there five years ago. Old evs didn't interfere with the mods and we had some lively discussions. That's all gone now as are almost all the good posters. It's just a troll forum for over the hill wankers with too much time on their hands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh please ladies.  Mel only comes here when he gets banned from VF.

I know, but I still kinda like him.

Annie

I kind of like him too in a creepy salt and pepper kind of way....Actually he's always been very nice to me.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I kind of like him too in a creepy salt and pepper kind of way....Actually he's always been very nice to me.

I would not hide his posts here as it is now.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I kind of like him too in a creepy salt and pepper kind of way....Actually he's always been very nice to me.

Yes , lets let him out so he can call everyone cunts and faggots and cock suckers then spam the board with pictures of his blood soaked toilet paper from his ass and in the toilet or some guy opening his ass up so you can see directly down his asshole and a few others i wont mention. Does that sound like a good poster???

Im getting really fed up of this when you all say that piece of shit is or can be a good poster. Were you HERE watching his bullshit, the bullshit that I had to remove or his 57 alt members he made in one night so he can spam the board??? NO YOU WERE NOT I WAS. So when you want to say that he CAN BE OR WAS a good poster lets reflect back on this little tid bit okay?

He was removed for a reason just like Dinky and Scouse.

I all so want to add, RW gave him a chance to "be a nice poster" he lasted 1 day.

Want me to go on or do we get it yet?

Renee

I second keeper.....

Mel is a self absorbed, piece of shit, loser.

His presence on any forum is a sign that the place is a dump. He is one of those mentally deranged slobs that can and never will be rehabed into a human being. I don't care how many kind words you have for him, he's like a rabid dog. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes , lets let him out so he can call everyone cunts and faggots and cock suckers then spam the board with pictures of his blood soaked toilet paper from his ass and in the toilet or some guy opening his ass up so you can see directly down his asshole and a few others i wont mention. Does that sound like a good poster???

Im getting really fed up of this when you all say that piece of shit is or can be a good poster. Were you HERE watching his bullshit, the bullshit that I had to remove or his 57 alt members he made in one night so he can spam the board??? NO YOU WERE NOT I WAS. So when you want to say that he CAN BE OR WAS a good poster lets reflect back on this little tid bit okay?

He was removed for a reason just like Dinky and Scouse.

I all so want to add, RW gave him a chance to "be a nice poster" he lasted 1 day.

Want me to go on or do we get it yet?

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Okay so I'm waiting to hear from those who think they should.  Fash?  Seoul?

I think I have made my position clear. If you are going to have a reject rodeo,  it should be open to all rejects and that includes dd, odinson, scouse and mel.

I understand your position.  What I'm asking is why we shouldn't be selective in who posts here?  You said yourself that you don't think much of VF - a forum that is not very moderated and allows people like Odi, Mel, etc to post freely.  Why would you want to bring that here?

VF is not for me because it is a troll forum. We have a troll section which I think is a good idea, but the trolls are banned from using it. That seems rather pointless to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview