News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

should we make this subforum a free for all?

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I don't know scouse, I haven't had any posting interaction with him yet.  I haven't with dinky either so I dunno why he/she posted one of my comments here to over on toilet forum, but whatever...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dinky isn't that bad.  He's just a troll.  Mel CAN be a decent poster when he wants to be, he just doesn't want to very often.  SCOUSE came to cause shit for fun.  If I had my way, Odinson would never post on this board ever again.

I kinda like Mel. It's too bad, but it seems his life is spinning out of control.

RW

He has his moments but they were getting fewer and farther between. :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He has his moments but they were getting fewer and farther between. :(

His life is falling apart. That scouse guy is not quite as idiotic over there as he is here.

Annie

I feel bad for Mel in a way but he did let this take him down. Everyone has heart aches, but come on he just won't let go. Everyone has given him a ton of advice but he's a stubborn one.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I feel bad for Mel in a way but he did let this take him down. Everyone has heart aches, but come on he just won't let go. Everyone has given him a ton of advice but he's a stubborn one.

That break up triggered something that was just under the surface all the time.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Rejection and abandonment can do a number on people.

Yeah, especially people who have mental health problems in the first place.

Annie

And that's why I feel bad for him, mental illness is a terrible demon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"And that's why I feel bad for him, mental illness is a terrible demon.

Absolutely and I want to see the guy get the help he needs. See, I do not put him in the same reject pile as oddstain or Freud. Their entire lives are trolling, but Mel has a legitimate problem.

Annie

Mel has explained the reason why he is the way he is, the others we have to just guess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Mel has explained the reason why he is the way he is, the others we have to just guess.

They are attention hos with no lives. No guessing about it.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well, they have a life now! At the toilet forum! lolol

They are there all day long too.

Annie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview