News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

should we make this subforum a free for all?

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dinky Diana, odinson, scouse and mel gibson should all be allowed to post freely in this section. I also agree with Joe that some of these subs should be merged.

RW

Why?  and don't say because of traffic.  I want to know why you think we should allow people who want to act like idiots post here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "J0E"'Seems reject rodeo, firewalkers and guest posting are more or less the same thing, so they should be merged into one subforum instead of 3. But if the mods still want the 3 separate divisions then make them as 3 separate threads within the merged subforum. This would free up space in the forum for other endeavors.

There's too many subforums too similar to one another and this makes the forum

sprawl too much.

Thank you for your thoughts on this JOE.

ac_smile

The other thing is that Politics and Extremism are more or less the same topic.

[size=120]So instead of 7 sub-forums at most you should have is around 4.

Says the one that has a forum that consists of 34 sub forums.

HAHAHAHA!  Well played!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Dinky Diana, odinson, scouse and mel gibson should all be allowed to post freely in this section. I also agree with Joe that some of these subs should be merged.

And good luck getting RW to agree to that.

RW

I'm a reasonable human.  Give me a good reason and I'll consider it.  I might even accept it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm a reasonable human.  Give me a good reason and I'll consider it.  I might even accept it.

If I can offer my two bits, odinson is full of shit. So is that Dinky guy.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So why should they post here?

we think alike ms egghead.

RW

Okay so I'm waiting to hear from those who think they should.  Fash?  Seoul?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "J0E"'Seems reject rodeo, firewalkers and guest posting are more or less the same thing, so they should be merged into one subforum instead of 3. But if the mods still want the 3 separate divisions then make them as 3 separate threads within the merged subforum. This would free up space in the forum for other endeavors.

There's too many subforums too similar to one another and this makes the forum

sprawl too much.

Thank you for your thoughts on this JOE.

ac_smile

The other thing is that Politics and Extremism are more or less the same topic.

[size=120]So instead of 7 sub-forums at most you should have is around 4.

Says the one that has a forum that consists of 34 sub forums.

What are you talking about. Frank is a good guy. I do not get the catholic stuff, but who cares.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Okay so I'm waiting to hear from those who think they should.  Fash?  Seoul?

I think I have made my position clear. If you are going to have a reject rodeo,  it should be open to all rejects and that includes dd, odinson, scouse and mel.

Annie

I think most people have the right to post here but when it comes to some, well not so much.  Odi and Mel have never bothered me personally although some stuff they say is pretty bad. That dinky guy, I don't know much about except he likes to use voice changers and whine about us on that other place.  I thought reject rodeo was kind of like a time out box?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Okay so I'm waiting to hear from those who think they should.  Fash?  Seoul?

I think I have made my position clear. If you are going to have a reject rodeo,  it should be open to all rejects and that includes dd, odinson, scouse and mel.

I understand your position.  What I'm asking is why we shouldn't be selective in who posts here?  You said yourself that you don't think much of VF - a forum that is not very moderated and allows people like Odi, Mel, etc to post freely.  Why would you want to bring that here?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I think most people have the right to post here but when it comes to some, well not so much.  Odi and Mel have never bothered me personally although some stuff they say is pretty bad. That dinky guy, I don't know much about except he likes to use voice changers and whine about us on that other place.  I thought reject rodeo was kind of like a time out box?

Dinky Di guy and odinson are so full of shit they stink. Mel, I don't know. Is scouse perma banned too?

RW

Dinky isn't that bad.  He's just a troll.  Mel CAN be a decent poster when he wants to be, he just doesn't want to very often.  SCOUSE came to cause shit for fun.  If I had my way, Odinson would never post on this board ever again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview