A

Scouse

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Guest"The very same...... he suffers from chronic butthurtzz and violent incontinence due to a combination of increasing infirmity and being terrorised on every board he joins upto.

You BF wankers are the biggest wastes of skin I have ever seen on the internet. Thanks for infecting our part of the world you fucking idiots. I hope all you old white retards just fuck off over to Freud's(Dinky Dianna) forum where you belong.

What are BF wankers? Boyfriends? Best friends?

Bastard Factory you retard. It's where us Alphas come from to rule the internet you fucking BETA. The one guest thinks his name is SeaMajor, but that is cause he's got dementia. His real name is Semen. Trololol!

I can see why it's gone.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Guest"The very same...... he suffers from chronic butthurtzz and violent incontinence due to a combination of increasing infirmity and being terrorised on every board he joins upto.

You BF wankers are the biggest wastes of skin I have ever seen on the internet. Thanks for infecting our part of the world you fucking idiots. I hope all you old white retards just fuck off over to Freud's(Dinky Dianna) forum where you belong.

"Bastard Factory" it's a now defunct forum that was populated with an inordinate number of what some would call "less than desirable" posters.

Is that where odinson and Freud came from?

I have no idea where Odi came from. He just appeared in the previous forum one day. He claims that he can here from "Topix". As for Dinky/Freud, he came from lots of flame forums but mostly the now dead "Brawl Hall" forum, which I believe was offshoot of a grotesque shock value site known as "Consumption Junction".

How did you get here?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

"Bastard Factory" it's a now defunct forum that was populated with an inordinate number of what some would call "less than desirable" posters.

I have no idea where Odi came from. He just appeared in the previous forum one day. He claims that he can here from "Topix". As for Dinky/Freud, he came from lots of flame forums but mostly the now dead "Brawl Hall" forum, which I believe was offshoot of a grotesque shock value site known as "Consumption Junction".

How did you get here?

An invite. I am married to an Asian woman and I posted on some deceased Asian American forums in the past.

Renee

How did you get here?

An invite. I am married to an Asian woman and I posted on some deceased Asian American forums in the past.

Ah, makes sense. It's nice to have you. You seem genuinely decent.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

BortTheBorkle

Bastard Factory you retard. It's where us Alphas come from to rule the internet you fucking BETA. The one guest thinks his name is SeaMajor, but that is cause he's got dementia. His real name is Semen. Trololol!

I can see why it's gone.

The admin just got tired of keeping up with it and I think he was having some outside issues. Sad meATs. :confused1:

Anonymous

How did you get here?

On the job I talk like a roughneck. I will try to watch that when I am here.

Anonymous

I can see why it's gone.

The admin just got tired of keeping up with it and I think he was having some outside issues. Sad meATs. :confused1:

He got tired of the dummies. What are sad meats?

Renee

How did you get here?

There is more to it than just how a person speaks. IMHO it's the attitude that goes along with it that is key. You could swear like a truck driver and still be a decent person. I'm no angel and in fact, a lot people find me completely obnoxious but I like to think of it as being honest and direct.

Anonymous

I disagree, some are very good posters.

Anonymous

How did you get here?

There is more to it than just how a person speaks. IMHO it's the attitude that goes along with it that is key. You could swear like a truck driver and still be a decent person. I'm no angel and in fact, a lot people find me completely obnoxious but I like to think of it as being honest and direct.

Every year I cook a Christmas dinner for all the men in my husband's shop..

I don't normally like going there because they cannot make a sentence without swearing..

It makes them sound stupid in my opinion.

Anonymous

I told you before how I got here...

I was googling hot asian women.

Renee

Quote from: "Odi"I told you before how I got here...

Pardon me.

I didn't find it important enough to remember.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

That's about as close as you would ever get to one.

Anonymous

Anyhow Scouse is a good fella if you dont engage him in his beliefs...

We all have our personal querks which are less than desirable to most of the people on the planet..

Just let the anti-semitism go..

When talking about the ladies and stuff, scouse is a good guy.

Anonymous

Pardon me.

I didn't find it important enough to remember.  :001_rolleyes:

But you remembered the other stuff... Its okay.  ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview