Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Scouse

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odi"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wow 11 pages about a guy that's been banned. Why?

If you post as a guest, it requires approval..

Guest posting is the only option for departed posters to keep beating a dead horse.

The conversation in the internet is always keeping beating a dead horse.  :laugh:

No point in discussing anything political...

It doesn't matter, anything you have to say has "no point" anyway.  :laugh:

Yes there is...

When there is a point, you either dont approve or it ultimately escalates to "I run this forum the way I want to"..  :laugh3:

It just doesnt sink in no matter how right it is..  :laugh:

Renee

Guest posting is the only option for departed posters to keep beating a dead horse.

The conversation in the internet is always keeping beating a dead horse.  :laugh:

Yes there is...

When there is a point, you either dont approve or it ultimately escalates to "I run this forum the way I want to"..  :laugh3:

If that were true (which it isn't), why do you keep coming back day in and day out?

A rational person would walk away and move on.  :crazy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yes there is...

If that were true (which it isn't), why do you keep coming back day in and day out?

A rational person would walk away and move on.  :crazy:

Its true in most cases.

I just keep on fishing a good conversation.. You arent that annoying to me..

Pretty funny sometimes.  :thumbup:

Renee

No it's not true in most cases. People like you and your lover Scouse just don't understand the difference between appropriate forum material and the inappropriate shit that your kind likes to post.

This place is not a free for all. It is similar to someone's house. There are rules to follow that go along with being a good guest and if you don't follow those rules you get told to leave. Simple as that. I don't understand why you can't figure that out.

We do not want to be associated with neo-Nazi skinheads, racists, shit stirring trolls and other assorted unsavory types. That kind of shit belongs "elsewhere". It has no place here and the administration reserves the right to get rid of it when it crops up.

So stop crying and whining.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"No it's not true in most cases. People like you and your lover Scouse just don't understand the difference between appropriate forum material and the inappropriate shit that your kind likes to post.

This place is not a free for all. It is similar to someone's house. There are rules to follow that go along with being a good guest and if you don't follow those rules you get told to leave. Simple as that. I don't understand why you can't figure that out.

We do not want to be associated with neo-Nazi skinheads, racists, shit stirring trolls and other assorted unsavory types. That kind of shit belongs "elsewhere". It has no place here and the administration reserves the right to get rid of it when it crops up.

Yea but I didnt even stir shit the last time... Might have responded to some attacks...

Your mind does all the shit stirring for me..  :laugh:

That probably comes from you thinking I´m planning something truly diabolical..

Maybe thats why you compared me to SMP... He does that..

Hey, it took you years to figure out how to act in VF.. I recall you guys telling you-know-who how to run things.  ac_biggrin

So give us, beings of lower intelligence, a break.  :001_tongue:

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"No it's not true in most cases. People like you and your lover Scouse just don't understand the difference between appropriate forum material and the inappropriate shit that your kind likes to post.

Yea but I didnt even stir shit the last time... Might have responded to some attacks...

Your mind does all the shit stirring for me..  :laugh:

That probably comes from you thinking I´m planning something truly diabolical..

Maybe thats why you compared me to SMP... He does that..

Hey, it took you years to figure out how to act in VF.. I recall you guys telling you-know-who how to run things.  ac_biggrin

So give us, beings of lower intelligence, a break.  :001_tongue:

There was no proper way to act on VF and there STILL isn't.  :laugh:  

I got thrown out for telling the owner to show some decency and do the right thing as it pertained to that sleazy little creep SMP, that she hides under her skirt. She is an immoral piece of garbage with a holier than thou attitude and she puts her whole community in jeopardy by keeping that real world stalker like a pet.

You have no clue what happened other than what you've been told by evs toadies, so STFU.

BTW, I don't think you are diabolical; you're just dumb. I think you have taxed my patience enough already today.

Anonymous

^I remember quite well when oddstain came here. Just like that other troll freud, he roared in here with all the subtlety of a fart in an elevator. We were part of the mmb family and then he drifted over there. He was on this forum all day long just like he is on VF all day long gossipping about us with his new bf freud. These forums are the closest oddstain will ever get to a real life. If mmb shut down tomorrow, he along with freud would have to find another forum in a hurry or gawd forbid......GET LIVES!! :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I remember quite well when oddstain came here. Just like that other troll freud, he roared in here with all the subtlety of a fart in an elevator. We were part of the mmb family and then he drifted over there. He was on this forum all day long just like he is on VF all day long gossipping about us with his new bf freud. These forums are the closest oddstain will ever get to a real life. If mmb shut down tomorrow, he along with freud would have to find another forum in a hurry or gawd forbid......GET LIVES!! :shock:

I´m afraid I have too much of a "real life"...

I would like to be left completely alone... Interaction with other humans would be up to me...

I cant... The papers call me back when I´ve had a nice 2week holiday...

Fuck you! And your career driven life, you asian bitch!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I remember quite well when oddstain came here. Just like that other troll freud, he roared in here with all the subtlety of a fart in an elevator. We were part of the mmb family and then he drifted over there. He was on this forum all day long just like he is on VF all day long gossipping about us with his new bf freud. These forums are the closest oddstain will ever get to a real life. If mmb shut down tomorrow, he along with freud would have to find another forum in a hurry or gawd forbid......GET LIVES!! :shock:

I would like to be left completely alone... Interaction with other humans would be up to me...

Translation.. I dont like attention from other humans..

The jobs seem to stack up even when I´m on a holiday... Fucking holiday when I know theres jobs just stacking up..

Fuck the career! I have been going insane for several years now..

FUCK YOU!!! I QUIT!

I have more than enough money to just enable what I wanna do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

The jobs seem to stack up even when I´m on a holiday... Fucking holiday when I know theres jobs just stacking up..

FUCK YOU!!! I QUIT!

So Odi, in other words you don't know what you will do in the unfortunate event of a post VF world?

Anonymous

FUCK YOU!!! I QUIT!

So Odi, in other words you don't know what you will do in the unfortunate event of a post VF world?

Yes.

Anonymous

I only have a limited amount of time in a day to be online..

Usually while getting supper ready or for a few minutes in the morning before work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I only have a limited amount of time in a day to be online..

Usually while getting supper ready or for a few minutes in the morning before work.

I have noticed your time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I only have a limited amount of time in a day to be online..

um why?

Anonymous

um why?

Exactly Fash. The only reason to post on forums in my opinion is to discuss, inform and challenge each other about the issues that we face. I admire cc la femme because ignores the people and sticks to the topic which interest her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview