Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Scouse

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odi"I told you before how I got here...

I was googling hot asian women.

That's about as close as you would ever get to one.

I believe that. Oh well, he can suck Dickhead Dianna's cock on VF.

I have no issue with the owner of Vancouver Forum. I would never register and post on her forum, but I get along with her personally.

Anonymous

The nazi dishwasher is quick to hate Jews. A finger pointer. Complains about all of the middle easterns in the UK? Claims its Israels fault. I've pointed out the reason for this many times to this fool. Sykes Picot agreement  1916 deals for territories in the oil rich Middle East. France and the UK split these territories for the oil. At the same time GB changed all warships to fuel oil from coal. This action granted citizenship and residency to millions of middle easterns to France and the UK. Lawrence off Arabia?? This person Scouse is an uneducated dishwasher. This is factual history. Have a look..his hate is plain moronic, so is he.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"The nazi dishwasher is quick to hate Jews. A finger pointer. Complains about all of the middle easterns in the UK? Claims its Israels fault. I've pointed out the reason for this many times to this fool. Sykes Picot agreement  1916 deals for territories in the oil rich Middle East. France and the UK split these territories for the oil. At the same time GB changed all warships to fuel oil from coal. This action granted citizenship and residency to millions of middle easterns to France and the UK. Lawrence off Arabia?? This person Scouse is an uneducated dishwasher. This is factual history. Have a look..his hate is plain moronic, so is he.

You are both uneducated. Large scale third world immigration to the UK happened after WW2. It was quickly recognized that the reconstruction of the British economy required a large influx of immigrant labour. The Royal Commission on Population reported in 1949 that immigrants of 'good stock' would be welcomed 'without reserve', and potential newcomers from the Caribbean and elsewhere soon became aware of the pressing needs of the labour market in the UK.

The Sykes-Picot was about dividing up post Ottoman Turkey and Russia was a part of it. Coaling ships had all but disappeared by then anyway.

Anonymous

Muslims were different back then...

The terrorism... Cowardly snuffing of civilians... That stuff is new.

Aryan

Quote from: "Guest"The nazi dishwasher is quick to hate Jews. A finger pointer. Complains about all of the middle easterns in the UK? Claims its Israels fault. I've pointed out the reason for this many times to this fool. Sykes Picot agreement  1916 deals for territories in the oil rich Middle East. France and the UK split these territories for the oil. At the same time GB changed all warships to fuel oil from coal. This action granted citizenship and residency to millions of middle easterns to France and the UK. Lawrence off Arabia?? This person Scouse is an uneducated dishwasher. This is factual history. Have a look..his hate is plain moronic, so is he.

So how does this explain why countries like Sweden, Norway, Germany etc have been flooded with immigrants aswell?.

Aryan

You are both uneducated. Large scale third world immigration to the UK happened after WW2. It was quickly recognized that the reconstruction of the British economy required a large influx of immigrant labour. The Royal Commission on Population reported in 1949 that immigrants of 'good stock' would be welcomed 'without reserve', and potential newcomers from the Caribbean and elsewhere soon became aware of the pressing needs of the labour market in the UK.

The Sykes-Picot was about dividing up post Ottoman Turkey and Russia was a part of it. Coaling ships had all but disappeared by then anyway.

Yeah and which side won WW2? The allies and Zionists........ international Jewry has influenced just about everything since then.

Mass immigration is good for Jews and they ALWAYS promote it (Except for in Israel of course). Just recently French Jews have been calling on fellow Jews to rally together in an attempt to stop the Front National from getting into power in light of the party's recent success.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yeah and which side won WW2? The allies and Zionists........ international Jewry has influenced just about everything since then.

Mass immigration is good for Jews and they ALWAYS promote it (Except for in Israel of course). Just recently French Jews have been calling on fellow Jews to rally together in an attempt to stop the Front National from getting into power in light of the party's recent success.

Yeah, Britain didn't need vasts pools of labour after WW2. :crazy:   I can see why your idiotic BF forum is toast. A playground for morons(save shin of course).

Aryan

Whats moronic about saying Jews won the war?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whats moronic about saying Jews won the war?

If you have to ask being nearly annihilated equals winning you have about the same understanding of that word as Charlie Sheen.

Aryan

If you have to ask being nearly annihilated equals winning you have about the same understanding of that word as Charlie Sheen.

Have you heard of the Haavara Agreement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

That was Hitler's plan, the gas chambers myth is total bs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Have you heard of the Haavara Agreement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

That was Hitler's plan, the gas chambers myth is total bs.

Yawn, what does that have to do with a policy of annihilation of their enemies?

Aryan

Have you read the link???

Hitler intended on deporting all Jews to Israel, not  gassing them.

Anonymous

Shin does act like a white man...

He is an Uncle Tom..

Probably grew up among whites.

Must be the most reasonable black guy I´ve ever met in the internet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview