The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Another Inquiry Into Missing And Murdered Aboriginal Women Is Such A Waste Of Money

Started by Anonymous, December 08, 2015, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

A February 2015 report by the Legal Strategy Coalition on Violence Against Indigenous Women counted 58 studies in 20 years since 1994.

This waste of taxpayer money will benefit lawyers, corrupt Aboriginal Chiefs/band councillors and the slimy white asshole snivel serpents who make their living off the "Indian industry".

the shark hunter

... yes, these "inquiries" are just another form of legal proceedings that are very lucrative for lawyers.  they amount to great gifts to the bar.  it's sickening how many different avenues the government provides for funneling cash to attorneys ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Shark hunter ands shen li both have some valid criticisms. We don't need this pricey inquiry to know what the problems are.

the shark hunter

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... is yet another inquiry being initiated?

I just read that is under way. The new government has agreed to all 94 recommendations in the truth and reconciliation commission. They lifted the previous government's spending increase cap of 2% in Aboriginal transfers. The new government seems to be buying future votes with today's tax dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... yes, these "inquiries" are just another form of legal proceedings that are very lucrative for lawyers.  they amount to great gifts to the bar.  it's sickening how many different avenues the government provides for funneling cash to attorneys ...

It sounds like a fabulous idea, but it may help people who don't need it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I just read that is under way. The new government has agreed to all 94 recommendations in the truth and reconciliation commission. They lifted the previous government's spending increase cap of 2% in Aboriginal transfers. The new government seems to be buying future votes with today's tax dollars.

This government was elected less than two months ago and I am already sick of them.

Anonymous

Everyone is a victim, the previous government was miserly and Trudeau is the new Santa Claus. We are the elves who make the toys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

This government was elected less than two months ago and I am already sick of them.

Give them a chance Herman.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

Give them a chance Herman.

ac_smile

The promises he is keeping are the ones I wished he was not and the ones he is not keeping are the ones I wish he was.

the shark hunter

... it's almost comical how the news media keeps talking about his promise to withdraw fighter jets from syria, expecting us to believe that means anything.  what about all the other ways they are waging war in the middle east?

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... it's almost comical how the news media keeps talking about his promise to withdraw fighter jets from syria, expecting us to believe that means anything.  what about all the other ways they are waging war in the middle east?

ac_dunno

the shark hunter

... withdrawing only fighter jets is the same as saying they'll stop using grenades but missiles will still be deployed ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... withdrawing only fighter jets is the same as saying they'll stop using grenades but missiles will still be deployed ...

I don't know anything about this the shark hunter..

But, I hope the inquiry produces good results for all the money they will spend.

the shark hunter

... well, if they're sincere then withdrawing the fighter jets is a good start ...

... by the way, dicaprio was excellent in DJANGO UNCHAINED ...