Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Madrassa Near Toronto Linked To California Shooter

Started by Anonymous, December 07, 2015, 09:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

One of these days I'll relate my Manila tale that triggered me to look more deeply into islam. I have tols some of it a cpl of times but not sure I did here yet as it didn't come up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"One of these days I'll relate my Manila tale that triggered me to look more deeply into islam. I have tols some of it a cpl of times but not sure I did here yet as it didn't come up

I've read bits of your Phil stories. I would love to read more though.

cc

OK. Found some pieces of my material I had saved from  before. Will try to put it all together soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK. Found some pieces of my material I had saved from  before. Will try to put it all together soon.

I look forward to reading them cc la femme.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"One of these days I'll relate my Manila tale that triggered me to look more deeply into islam. I have tols some of it a cpl of times but not sure I did here yet as it didn't come up

I have a couple of Manila tales myself ceec. Too bad, I was too drunk at the time to remember any. :laugh3:

cc

lol .... not those infamous girly bars?

you want "bar fine"  or "short time"??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I had a couple of Manila tails myself ceec. Too bad, I was too drunk at the time to remember any. :laugh3:

There, fixed it for you Herman.

cc