Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Describe your sex life....

Started by RW, December 09, 2015, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"As if he's the only one who saves pics.   :nea:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can honestly say, that I haven't saved anyone's pic to a photo sharing  site.

How about to your hard drive?

No, have you?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

And most of them are creepy as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I have done photoshops of Gordy and Brick that are on my HD.  I have pics of folks I have permission to keep and in one case, it's pretty much all I have left of that person.

I know there are people on this board and others who keep copies of pics.  I post (or don't post as the case may be) pics under the assumption people will keep copies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I have done photoshops of Gordy and Brick that are on my HD.  I have pics of folks I have permission to keep and in one case, it's pretty much all I have left of that person.

I know there are people on this board and others who keep copies of pics.  I post (or don't post as the case may be) pics under the assumption people will keep copies.

That's not what I'm talking about. Having permission to keep a person's image or a Photoshop used for harmless entertainment purposes is very different from images taken and kept for malicious intent.

There are those individuals around these forums who keep pics and any tidbit of personal info they can glom onto for their own weird and perverse reasons.

You know it, I know it, as does most everyone else.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

That's not what I'm talking about. Having permission to keep a person's image or a Photoshop used for harmless entertainment purposes is very different from images taken and kept for malicious intent.

There are those individuals around these forums who keep pics and any tidbit of personal info they can glom onto for their own weird and perverse reasons.

I agree Renee.

RW

Well considering *I* made the original point, *I* was talking about people keeping copies of images of posters (and didn't mention malicious ones) of which I have no doubt there are many on these boards who do just that.

Of course we know there are freaks like Eddie who keep people's personal information to cause harm.  It's a shame little creeps like him roam these places.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"well considering *I* made the original point, *I* was talking about people keeping copies of images of posters (and didn't mention malicious ones) of which I have no doubt there are many on these boards who do just that.

Well since you didn't specify the type of person or their reasons for keeping pics , I expanded on your premise.

Is there a problem with that? Just let me know if this subject is yours and yours alone to discuss and I will you leave to it.

RW

Quote from: "RW"well considering *I* made the original point, *I* was talking about people keeping copies of images of posters (and didn't mention malicious ones) of which I have no doubt there are many on these boards who do just that.

Well since you didn't specify the type of person or their reasons for keeping pics , I expanded on your premise.

Is there a problem with that? Just let me know if this subject is yours and yours alone to discuss and I will you leave to it.

Of course not!  I just feel like we're talking on different levels but I think we both know what each other is saying :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Of course not!  I just feel like we're talking on different levels but I think we both know what each other is saying :)

Fair enough.... ac_smile

BTW, I like your Avatar.

Blazor

I like it too, I posted it in the Sexy Female Satans thread over yonder a few months ago  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yes I am hard drive Brick well he is floppy disc ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Yes I am hard drive Brick well he is floppy disc ac_razz

And you know that how? Don't answer that.

Blazor

My sex life? Well when Im with her its Sleepless in Seattle lol. When Im not, its Fast and Furious  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"My sex life? Well when Im with her its Sleepless in Seattle lol. When Im not, its Fast and Furious  :laugh:

I hope there's no truth to that Blazor.