Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Describe your sex life....

Started by RW, December 09, 2015, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"My sex life? Well when Im with her its Sleepless in Seattle lol. When Im not, its Fast and Furious  :laugh:

I hope there's no truth to that.

:roll:

Im laughing so hard right now lololol. Well, she keeps me up late at night, and when its just me around, I gotta hurry and take care of things before someone comes knocking at the door or calling  :laugh:

All natural things people do  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blazor"My sex life? Well when Im with her its Sleepless in Seattle lol. When Im not, its Fast and Furious  :laugh:

I hope there's no truth to that Blazor.

you do the same

usually whenever I post acc_devil
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I hope there's no truth to that.

:roll:

Im laughing so hard right now lololol. Well, she keeps me up late at night, and ]when its just me around, I gotta hurry and take care of things before someone comes knocking at the door or calling  :laugh:

All natural things people do  :laugh:

I've been married seventeen years..

That's not natural.

Blazor

That's not natural.

Yeah but y'all live together. I still need to take care of things sometimes lol. At least I dont cheat, dont believe in that. I use to have the urge to do things up to 5 times a day, now its maybe 5 times a week, and if 3 of those are with her, that still leaves 2  :laugh:

Anonymous

That's not natural.

Yeah but y'all live together. I still need to take care of things sometimes lol. At least I dont cheat, dont believe in that. I use to have the urge to do things up to 5 times a day, now its maybe 5 times a week, and if 3 of those are with her, that still leaves 2  :laugh:

I must misunderstand something..

I thought you were saying you and your girlfriend have an open relationship.

Anonymous

That's not natural.

You don't live with your girlfriend?

Blazor

Nah we are in a relationship lol. So we dont cheat.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Nah I have my place and she has hers. I dont wanna live there, and she dont wanna live here lol, so we see each other on saturday night, sunday and one weekday.

Anonymous

Nah we are in a relationship lol. So we dont cheat.

How long have you been a couple?

Anonymous

Nah I have my place and she has hers. I dont wanna live there, and she dont wanna live here lol, so we see each other on saturday night, sunday and one weekday.

My girlfriend  and I each have our condo units in the same complex, but different buildings. We can see each others balconies, so we see each other everyday even if we don't go to the others condo.

Blazor

How long have you been a couple?

3 years, but dont feel like it lol.

Blazor

My girlfriend  and I each have our condo units in the same complex, but different buildings. We can see each others balconies, so we see each other everyday even if we don't go to the others condo.

Lol that sounds kinda cool. Mine lives 30 mins away. She works nights, I work days.

Anonymous

I have been married to my little East Asian sweetheart for going  on thirteen years now. It's my second marriage. No regrets.

Harry

Quote from: "Blazor"I like it too, I posted it in the Sexy Female Satans thread over yonder a few months ago  :laugh:

I first read this as "Sexy Female Stains", and couldn't find the thread.  ac_biggrin

Blazor

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Blazor"I like it too, I posted it in the Sexy Female Satans thread over yonder a few months ago  :laugh:

I first read this as "Sexy Female Stains", and couldn't find the thread.  ac_biggrin

:laugh:

That thread is on another board.