Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Doing some memebee snooping this morning when I see that two members of this forum(both of the coloured persuasion) were banned from Blurt's forum just like I was at a previous incarnation of that dead piece of shit forum. To get in the good books of those narcissistic wankers you MUST be over 50, white and know how to suck a wrinkly dick.

Guaranteed it was that geriatric twat mimi that mothballed both of those" troublemakers".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Doing some memebee snooping this morning when I see that two members of this forum(both of the coloured persuasion) were banned from Blurt's forum just like I was at a previous incarnation of that dead piece of shit forum. To get in the good books of those narcissistic wankers you MUST be over 50, white and know how to suck a wrinkly dick.

Guaranteed it was that geriatric twat mimi that mothballed both of those" troublemakers".

Stop blaming someone without knowing anything about the facts Shen Li.

:001_rolleyes:

the shark hunter

http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... Shen Li seems grumpy today ...

Some might thinks there is nothing out of the ordinary the shark hunter.

ac_umm

kiebers

No one was banned. Misunderstandings happened as they do. A thread was locked. No warnings issued. No posts deleted. Nothing was edited. Arguing about other forums is something that will not be allowed at Blurtsome simply because we have witnessed what goes on here and at VF about here and VF. Most of the staffs at all these forums have also made it clear they don't want it either and yet it still happens. A request was made by a mod and a thread was locked. Much ado about basically nothing and yet here we are again. As another member has so tiresomely reminded us all the time.......oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Doing some memebee snooping this morning when I see that two members of this forum(both of the coloured persuasion) were banned from Blurt's forum just like I was at a previous incarnation of that dead piece of shit forum. To get in the good books of those narcissistic wankers you MUST be over 50, white and know how to suck a wrinkly dick.

That's not how it went down at all. A crybaby troll by the name of deadskinmask got all up in fash's face how she doesn't like him and was deleting his posts and I called the lying troll on it. They accused me of bringing in cross forum chatter or some stupid excuse like that. It was just a troll and the mods took his side and not ours even though that troll instigated the whole thing.

As I have said before, I post on forums for discussions and not personalities. But, if some idiot wants to get in fash's face, I will waive that rule. Anyway, I am done there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's not how it went down at all. A crybaby troll by the name of deadskinmask got all up in fash's face how she doesn't like him and was deleting his posts and I called the lying troll on it. They accused me of bring in cross forum chatter or some stupid excuse like that. It was just a troll and the mods took his side and not ours even though that troll instigated the whole thing.

As I have said before, I post on forums for discussions and not personalities. But, if some idiot wants to get in fash's face, I will waive that rule. Anyway, I am done there.

I am terribly embarrassed by everything that transpired Seoul..

You didn't deserve that.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's not how it went down at all. A crybaby troll by the name of deadskinmask got all up in fash's face how she doesn't like him and was deleting his posts and I called the lying troll on it. They accused me of bring in cross forum chatter or some stupid excuse like that. It was just a troll and the mods took his side and not ours even though that troll instigated the whole thing.

I am terribly embarrassed by everything that transpired Seoul..

You didn't deserve that.

:sad:

Don't sweat it. It's only a forum. That deadskinmask crybaby is not the first troll I have ever crossed paths with. Likely he will not be the last either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No one was banned. Misunderstandings happened as they do. A thread was locked. No warnings issued. No posts deleted. Nothing was edited. Arguing about other forums is something that will not be allowed at Blurtsome simply because we have witnessed what goes on here and at VF about here and VF. Most of the staffs at all these forums have also made it clear they don't want it either and yet it still happens. A request was made by a mod and a thread was locked. Much ado about basically nothing and yet here we are again. As another member has so tiresomely reminded us all the time.......oh well

Excuse me, but you are arguing other forum's business. If I had the authority I would lock this thread. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No one was banned. Misunderstandings happened as they do. A thread was locked. No warnings issued. No posts deleted. Nothing was edited. Arguing about other forums is something that will not be allowed at Blurtsome simply because we have witnessed what goes on here and at VF about here and VF. Most of the staffs at all these forums have also made it clear they don't want it either and yet it still happens. A request was made by a mod and a thread was locked. Much ado about basically nothing and yet here we are again. As another member has so tiresomely reminded us all the time.......oh well

Excuse me, but you are arguing other forum's business. If I had the authority I would lock this thread. :laugh:

I like kiebers, but the irony is there Seoul..

I won't be locking this thread ..

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like kiebers, but the irony is there Seoul..

I won't be locking this thread ..

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It was an interesting experience. This is why I stick to discussions and avoid personalities. I get the smack down from trolls.

kiebers

Thats why I threw in that ....oh well.... :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I swear you love cross forum drama almost as much as evs does Shen! :P

Kiebs, "most of the staff" at VF doesn't include the forum owner who shit talks this place and its members on a regular basis.  We try to discourage the same here because it's a pointless distraction.  We won't gag our members for it but we try to avoid it.

I do appreciate you coming here to clarify though.  I think that is helpful.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I swear you love cross forum drama almost as much as evs does Shen! :P

Kiebs, "most of the staff" at VF doesn't include the forum owner who shit talks this place and its members on a regular basis.  We try to discourage the same here because it's a pointless distraction.  We won't gag our members for it but we try to avoid it.

I do appreciate you coming here to clarify though.  I think that is helpful.

Moi?? :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... Shen Li seems grumpy today ...

I'm never fucking grumpy. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. :001_tongue:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview