Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

And I make no apologies for liking them both.  I wish they would post more but you're a bit to rabid for me to extend another invitation  :sneaky2:

:wink:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"And I make no apologies for liking them both.  I wish they would post more but you're a bit to rabid for me to extend another invitation  :sneaky2:

:wink:

They're scared of me. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao You see why I call them a couple of effeminate sissies.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I like GrandpaP and Blurt despite things that have been said between us.  I think both are big hearted guys and I can find no fault in that.

Self-righteous cocksuckers, the both of them. I hate effeminate men and I make no apologies for that.

No, they are not and I wish they would drop by sometimes, but I understand that they don't..

Thanks a lot Shen Li.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I like GrandpaP and Blurt despite things that have been said between us.  I think both are big hearted guys and I can find no fault in that.

Self-righteous cocksuckers, the both of them. I hate effeminate men and I make no apologies for that.

No, they are not and I wish they would drop by sometimes, but I understand that they don't..

Thanks a lot Shen Li.

I feel sorry for their parents. Two sons and neither of them turned into a man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks a lot Shen Li.

I feel sorry for their parents. Two sons and neither of them turned into a man.

That is only your opinion and I strongly disagree.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I like Blurt and GrandpaP too, both have always been nice to me.

They are welcome here anytime GrAnnie.

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I like Blurt and GrandpaP too, both have always been nice to me.

"by BlurtToday, 00:33Forum: Vancouver ForumTopic: Quentin Tarantino's - The Hateful EightReplies: 97Views: 237

Re: Quentin Tarantino's - The Hateful Eight

"The Hateful Eight"?

Did a neighboring forum change its name or something?"

ac_beating ya , real nice guy.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

"by BlurtToday, 00:33Forum: Vancouver ForumTopic: Quentin Tarantino's - The Hateful EightReplies: 97Views: 237

Re: Quentin Tarantino's - The Hateful Eight

"The Hateful Eight"?

Did a neighboring forum change its name or something?"

ac_beating ya , real nice guy.

See what I mean by the self-righteousness of that hypotwat. We're hateful, that's fucking rich. Does he ever read the garbage the owner and her flunkies write.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hmm I wonder who the hateful eight he thinks are?  ac_umm

Us, but he thinks his shit don't stink. Worse than that he's one of evs toadies.

RW

He has a bit of a hard time seeing the forest through the trees of hypocrisy but that's okay.  We can't all be perfect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview