Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"This guy needs therapy.

Well, he is not alone where he posts now.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Sorry, that was a bit crude.  It's hard to create tension between two forums when you aren't allowed on one of them.

Do you want to be able to post there RW?

Not at all.  I will never post there ever again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Now he's where he can get some really messed up therapy!

Misery loves company :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Sorry, that was a bit crude.  It's hard to create tension between two forums when you aren't allowed on one of them.

Sorry about that RW, I misunderstood what you were saying.

ac_blush

RW

ac_blush

No worries.  I was talking about Dinky's trouble making.  If he comes back, all he will do is try to stir the pot between forums.  It's working wonders over on VF hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Watson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"With trolls like Odi, SCOUSE, Bork, Mel, the common denominator is that they are all single men..

In my opinion Dinky Diana is a single man too.

Not only is her gender bender act a steaming load of shit but he/she is as witless as they come. I picked up on the fact that he was full of shit the day he dropped in here like a fart in church. It was nauseating to watch; I have no idea how the rest of you could stomach it for so long. Everything that dribbled out of that things deranged head was and still is fucking lie. In that respect he reminds me of little Eddie. I have a very suspicious nature and I think he sensed right off that I was looking at him with a jaundiced eye and that is why he dislikes me so and runs me down at every opportunity.

Anyone who thinks intelligence is shown by parroting the same insults over and over while filling dialogue boxes full of clumsily, worded adjectives, is an insecure, dimwitted, twit.

He is entertaining which is a lot more than I can say for some of you. Why do you have a troll sub when you don't let the trolls do their thing in it.

Because they kick and scream and cry too much when you put them in here and in some cases, like with your "entertaining" friend, they start PMing members of the administration with their butt hurt whining. Nobody wants to hear it.

If they were just satisfied with being able to post in this sub no one would mind them but that's not how it has worked so far.

Was he sending you messages too Renee?

No.  :laugh3:

His balls aren't that big. Besides, what good would that do? I only work here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

:nea: Good riddance, I thought I was nice to him but he turned out to mock me  :nea:  He's in a good place now.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

ac_blush

No worries.  I was talking about Dinky's trouble making.  If he comes back, all he will do is try to stir the pot between forums.  It's working wonders over on VF hahaha

How childish..

Maybe he will grow up someday.

Renee

ac_blush

How childish..

Maybe he will grow up someday.

Doubtful.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Watson

ac_blush

He is a master of creating disaster. ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"

ac_blush

He is a master of creating disaster. ac_lmfao

I don't he's as creative as you think he is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview