;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Rich guy builds house

Coolie Coolie Coolie

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Japs and war

Coolie Coolie Coolie

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The End

Wow, I'm surprise it hasn't made Oprah's book club reading list. Sounds like a real gem.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
What?? You seriously bought that paper weight? Holy fuck, that's three of you now(urself, RW and ghost). I would rather listen to his sales pitch a bazillion more times than give him his 25 cent commission.

No, no, no; I said I "picked up" a copy. They were giving them away as wee-wee pads at the local pet store.

You wouldn't appreciate an epic, illustrious novel like the Tartan Dragon unless it was dipped in butterscotch sauce.  ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

I doubt it.

You know the old saying about "lipstick on a pig"???? Well, butterscotch sauce on shit is still shit.  ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

No, no, no; I said I "picked up" a copy. They were giving them away as wee-wee pads at the local pet store.

You wouldn't appreciate an epic, illustrious novel like the Tartan Dragon unless it was dipped in butterscotch sauce.  ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

I doubt it.

You know the old saying about "lipstick on a pig"???? Well, butterscotch sauce on shit is still shit.  ac_sothere

Oak earns an easy quarter on each sale. In another year or two he will have enough for a cup of coffee.