Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Multulturalism is not Working and Should be Scrapped

Started by Anonymous, December 16, 2015, 02:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"Romero, I live in metro detroit. Born and raised. I've personally been raped by Muslim thugs from dearborn. When I was 14. Are you gonna argue that?

I don't believe known liars.

Did you get pregnant and murder that baby too?

Crying rape for attention won't work on me. You're just an Islamophobe.

WTF?? :crazy:

J0E

Multiculturalism is not perfect, but may be better than other models of cultural assimilation.

The United States runs on the model of 'The Melting Pot'.

This model does not allow the free expression of one's indigenous culture, but expects it to live up to an ideal - the American one. The immigrant is expected to submerge their own cultural identities in exchange for one based upon a business-oriented corporate model. If you like it great. If you don't, then get the hell out. America does not resolve problems, it solves them. And if you don't fit in this model, then tough luck.

Canada's is somewhat different - because it allows various groups to retain their individual cultural identities while allowing them to become uniquely Canadian.

My experience with the USA is that it has a lot of unresolved issues. And there is a lot of racism there.

That may in large part explain the high degree of racial violence there these days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"Multiculturalism is not perfect, but may be better than other models of cultural assimilation.

The United States runs on the model of 'The Melting Pot'.

This model does not allow the free expression of one's indigenous culture, but expects it to live up to an ideal - the American one. The immigrant is expected to submerge their own cultural identities in exchange for one based upon a business-oriented corporate model. If you like it great. If you don't, then get the hell out. America does not resolve problems, it solves them. And if you don't fit in this model, then tough luck.

Canada's is somewhat different - because it allows various groups to retain their individual cultural identities while allowing them to become uniquely Canadian.

My experience with the USA is that it has a lot of unresolved issues. And there is a lot of racism there.

That may in large part explain the high degree of racial violence there these days.

I have never noticed any differences when we have been in the USA, but I wasn't looking either..

Whatever their official policy or what ours is, immigrants live similarly in both countries.

ac_unsure

cc

The US has always been light years ahead of us on immigration.

Most end up  becoming  good citizens of the country. Many  here never left home  .. and never will consider themselves "Canadian"

cue Querky with Indo Van Canuck pics

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"The US has always been light years ahead of us on immigration.

They actually end up with most being good citizens of the country

I don't know official policy, but we know Taiwanese that live in the USA and they don't live any differently than we do.

cc

Aw, you come from a very different people than many ... extremely desirable material .. a people who want to become Canadians or Americans first

That's  truly  desirable and a great assett for any country

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Aw, you come from a very different people than many ... extremely desirable material .. a people who want to become Canadians first

That is very flattering to read cc la femme..

Some people refer to Formosa as that sh***y island.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Aw, you come from a very different people than many ... extremely desirable material .. a people who want to become Canadians first

ac_unsure

Taiwan has nothing to feel shame about. They have accomplished a lot in a short time.

cc

They sure have. Felt bad that we didn't get to see it when we lived in Asia.

Generally we went to where our industry conventions were .. Sing, HK .... spent 8 days in China but didn't get to Taiwan or Korea (except the inside of the Airport between flights)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"They sure have. Felt bad that we didn't get to see it when we lived in Asia.

Only saw the inside of the Airport between flights

You had a stopover at Taoyuan airport cc la femme?

They changed the name from Chiang Kai Shek.

cc

Yes. A few hours but no chance to see the place

Mate's uncle did a lot of business there. He built several things there, bridges, large construction projects  etc. and was there for the big quake. He really enjoyed the city .. well, before and after the quake

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes. A few hours but no chance to see the place

Oh that's too bad you didn't get a chance to see the attractions in Taipei..

It is not a beautiful city like Singapore is, but it does have a lot of things to do plus great dining.

cc

Yes. I understand that. Mate's uncle really liked it (I edited my last post after you posted

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"They sure have. Felt bad that we didn't get to see it when we lived in Asia.

Generally we went to where our industry conventions were .. Sing, HK .... spent 8 days in China but didn't get to Taiwan or Korea (except the inside of the Airport between flights)

The big one in 1999?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_unsure

Taiwan is a rogue province of the motherland and you splittist fucks need your fucking asses kicked if you do not return to the Chinese family