Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Multulturalism is not Working and Should be Scrapped

Started by Anonymous, December 16, 2015, 02:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Taiwan is a rogue province of the motherland and you splittist fucks need your fucking asses kicked if you do not return to the Chinese family

Well, then get off your ass and make them

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Well, then get off your ass and make them

ac_smile

Not so close to X-mas. Maybe after Lunar New Year. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Anyway, this made me think of Ro.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xal1/v/t1.0-9/12376605_223148514682918_3107586131234420618_n.jpg?oh=7e1a07456ebb25e88d7efc3d0f1c52e3&oe=56E341A3">

cc

Too obviously there is a special place in his heart for that kind of stuff

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Too obviously there is a special place in his heart for that kind of stuff

The heartless defend that sick shit.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Well, then get off your ass and make them

ac_smile

Not so close to X-mas. Maybe after Lunar New Year. :yahoo:
OK. I'll hold you to it

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "J0E"Multiculturalism is not perfect, but may be better than other models of cultural assimilation.

The United States runs on the model of 'The Melting Pot'.

This model does not allow the free expression of one's indigenous culture, but expects it to live up to an ideal - the American one. The immigrant is expected to submerge their own cultural identities in exchange for one based upon a business-oriented corporate model. If you like it great. If you don't, then get the hell out. America does not resolve problems, it solves them. And if you don't fit in this model, then tough luck.

Canada's is somewhat different - because it allows various groups to retain their individual cultural identities while allowing them to become uniquely Canadian.

My experience with the USA is that it has a lot of unresolved issues. And there is a lot of racism there.

That may in large part explain the high degree of racial violence there these days.

I have never noticed any differences when we have been in the USA, but I wasn't looking either..

Whatever their official policy or what ours is, immigrants live similarly in both countries.

ac_unsure

Don't pay any attention to that idiot Joe. I doubt he has spent much real time on this side of the border. He talks out of his ass like our other US expert. The racial tensions he speaks of are gathered from news reports and are based mostly in small pockets within the black community. The reasons behind these so called racial tensions are political, economic and to a great extent, isolated.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "J0E"Multiculturalism is not perfect, but may be better than other models of cultural assimilation.

This model does not allow the free expression of one's indigenous culture, but expects it to live up to an ideal - the American one. The immigrant is expected to submerge their own cultural identities in exchange for one based upon a business-oriented corporate model. If you like it great. If you don't, then get the hell out. America does not resolve problems, it solves them. And if you don't fit in this model, then tough luck.

Canada's is somewhat different - because it allows various groups to retain their individual cultural identities while allowing them to become uniquely Canadian.

My experience with the USA is that it has a lot of unresolved issues. And there is a lot of racism there.

That may in large part explain the high degree of racial violence there these days.

I have never noticed any differences when we have been in the USA, but I wasn't looking either..

Whatever their official policy or what ours is, immigrants live similarly in both countries.

ac_unsure

Don't pay any attention to that idiot Joe. I doubt he has spent much real time on this side of the border. He talks out of his ass like our other US expert. The racial tensions he speaks of are gathered from news reports and are based mostly in small pockets within the black community. The reasons behind these so called racial tensions are political, economic and to a great extent, isolated.

What he was talking about, forced assimilation, we didn't see it, but it could be possible in some circles..

When we went to Disneyland we heard Spanish spoken everywhere we were.

Renee

ac_unsure

What he was talking about, forced assimilation, we didn't see it, but it could be possible in some circles..

There is no forced assimilation in the US. Joe is basing his idea of the "melting pot" on the immigration into the US that took place during the early half of the 20th century. The difference between now and then is that most of the immigrants coming to the US back then were white Europeans. Unlike the immigrants of today who come to the US for an education or for entitlement benefits, these white Europeans came to the US to build a better life and their overriding goal was to be come a US citizen. No one ever told these European immigrants that they had to leave their culture behind or forced them to do so. They integrated their culture in the social fabric of the US voluntarily.  

See Fash I didn't get this information from some fairy tale book on ideological social engineering the way Joe gets his information. I got it from first hand observation of my grandparents and great grandparents and the first hand accounts from people of my parents generation. That's the kind of real world experience and information people like Joe lack. Joe thinks because they skimmed some half-assed written account of the ongoing western social experiment that the US typifies, they qualify as knowledgeable on the subject. Well they really aren't, they are just parroting garbage they absorbed without questioning if it is accurate or not.

Sorry I'm on a roll this morning....too much coffee, not enough sleep. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Watson

ac_unsure

There is no forced assimilation in the US. Joe is basing his idea of the "melting pot" on the immigration into the US that took place during the early half of the 20th century. The difference between now and then is that most of the immigrants coming to the US back then were white Europeans. Unlike the immigrants of today who come to the US for an education or for entitlement benefits, these white Europeans came to the US to build a better life and their overriding goal was to be come a US citizen. No one ever told these European immigrants that they had to leave their culture behind or forced them to do so. They integrated their culture in the social fabric of the US voluntarily.  

See Fash I didn't get this information from some fairy tale book on ideological social engineering the way Joe gets his information. I got it from first hand observation of my grandparents and great grandparents and the first hand accounts from people of my parents generation. That's the kind of real world experience and information people like Joe lack. Joe thinks because they skimmed some half-assed written account of the ongoing western social experiment that the US typifies, they qualify as knowledgeable on the subject. Well they really aren't, they are just parroting garbage they absorbed without questioning if it is accurate or not.

Sorry I'm on a roll this morning....too many donuts, not enough sleep. :laugh:

better

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"

ac_unsure

Sorry I'm on a roll this morning....too many donuts, not enough sleep. :laugh:

better

Welcome punk.

Bricktop

There is no forced assimilation in Australia. Joe is basing his idea of the "melting pot" on the immigration into the Australia that took place during the early half of the 20th century. The difference between now and then is that most of the immigrants coming to Australia back then were white Europeans. Unlike the immigrants of today who come to Australia for an education or for entitlement benefits, these white Europeans came to Australia to build a better life and their overriding goal was to be come an Australian citizen. No one ever told these European immigrants that they had to leave their culture behind or forced them to do so. They integrated their culture in the social fabric of Australia voluntarily.  

See Fash I didn't get this information from some fairy tale book on ideological social engineering the way Joe gets his information.

In fact, I was one of them, along with millions of others from the UK, Italy, Greece, Poland, Yugoslavia and Germany.

Whilst there were substantial cultural differences, there was no conflict, and everyone was united in being Australian first and foremost. Thus, in that era, and under those global conditions, multiculturalism was a boon to countries like the US, Canada and Australia who were young and needed skilled hands.

Those days are well and truly gone. The conditions globally are not the same, and the motive of the immigrants is quite different.

Renee

Jesus H. Christ, your not just content to steal my artwork but your stealing my posts as well.  :nea:

What the he'll am I going to do with you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

There is no forced assimilation in Australia. Joe is basing his idea of the "melting pot" on the immigration into the Australia that took place during the early half of the 20th century. The difference between now and then is that most of the immigrants coming to Australia back then were white Europeans. Unlike the immigrants of today who come to Australia for an education or for entitlement benefits, these white Europeans came to Australia to build a better life and their overriding goal was to be come an Australian citizen. No one ever told these European immigrants that they had to leave their culture behind or forced them to do so. They integrated their culture in the social fabric of Australia voluntarily.  

See Fash I didn't get this information from some fairy tale book on ideological social engineering the way Joe gets his information.

In fact, I was one of them, along with millions of others from the UK, Italy, Greece, Poland, Yugoslavia and Germany.

Whilst there were substantial cultural differences, there was no conflict, and everyone was united in being Australian first and foremost. Thus, in that era, and under those global conditions, multiculturalism was a boon to countries like the US, Canada and Australia who were young and needed skilled hands.

Those days are well and truly gone. The conditions globally are not the same, and the motive of the immigrants is quite different.

You forgot China, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam and India.

Anonymous

As usual Tarek Fatah exposes the bullshit of Islamophobia.
QuoteOne would have hoped that after the latest Islamic terror attack in America by the husband-wife team of Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, U.S. Islamic organizations would recognize it was time to condemn "jihad" itself and to stop playing the victim card.

However, that was too much to ask.

Last year, in the face of growing ISIS-inspired jihadi terrorism, the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) along with other American Islamic organizations such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), formed the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) that hosted a National Muslim Leadership Summit on Sunday in Washington, D.C.

ICNA is a conservative Islamic group formed in 1968 by Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi followers of the Jamaat-e-Islami in North America. Their stated goal is "to seek the pleasure of Allah "¦ (for the) establishment of the Islamic system of life as spelled out in the Qur'an and the Sunnah (sayings) of Muhammad."

ICNA states in its 2010 members' handbook, "Wherever the Islamic movement succeeds to establish true Islamic society, they will form coalition and alliances. This will lead to the unity of the Ummah (Muslim nation) and towards the establishment of the Khilafah (the Caliphate)."

Predictably, ICNA and CAIR did not invite secular or liberal Muslim American groups who are critical of the doctrine of armed jihad and Islamic Shariah as a source of public law.

Reacting to the formation of the USCMO, Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, an ex-U.S. Navy officer who founded and heads the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, told Fox News:

"CAIR may condemn the acts and means of radical violent Islamists, but no one should be fooled for a moment that CAIR's singular fixation (is) on stoking the flames and raising funds off the exaggerated narrative that Muslims are under siege by 'bigoted Americans' "¦ They are feeding the global movement against America."

(CAIR says its "formula on terrorism is simple and comprehensive: CAIR condemns terrorism whenever it happens, whoever commits it" and is a "natural enemy of violent extremists.")

After the two-day USCMO session, the coalition promised "to combat all forms of violent extremism in the homeland," noting Muslims are the major victims of terrorist groups like ISIS and frequent victims of Islamophobia.

But it did not renounce the doctrine of armed jihad that feeds Islamic terrorism nor call for taking politics out of American mosques.

Instead, USCMO flexed its electoral muscle, deciding to conduct "a drive to register one million voters prior to the 2016 presidential election."

There was no call to cleanse the American Muslim house of all jihadi literature.

The problem is the Islamist victimhood agenda works well among guilt-ridden liberal Americans who are quick to buy into the propaganda of Islamophobia.

Indeed, two Muslim women recently took to the Washington Post to protest the bizarre infatuation U.S. liberals have developed towards the symbols of Islamism.

As Asra Nomani and Hala Arafa wrote: "Americans are getting duped by the agenda of Muslims who argue that a woman's honour lies in her 'chastity' and unwittingly pushing a platform to put a hijab on every woman. Please do this instead: Do not wear a headscarf in 'solidarity' with the ideology that most silences us, equating our bodies with 'honour.. Stand with us instead ... against the ideology of Islamism that demands we cover our hair."

But is anyone listening to the voices of reason among North American Muslims?

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/12/22/terror-the-problem-not-islamophobia">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/12/22/t ... lamophobia">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/12/22/terror-the-problem-not-islamophobia