The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Kala"Most Asian guys have VERY feminine hair cuts and its just a know fact that most have small penises. Sorry its a fact, don't hate on me.

Loser or fucktard?

Kala

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Kala"Most Asian guys have VERY feminine hair cuts and its just a know fact that most have small penises. Sorry its a fact, don't hate on me.

Loser or fucktard?

Shen Li seems a cross between the two. But she is another Asian chick with a guilty conscience because she doesn't like short, effeminate Asian guys.

keeper

Quote from: "Kala"

Loser or fucktard?

Shen Li seems a cross between the two. But she is another Asian chick with a guilty conscience because she doesn't like short, effeminate Asian guys.

i agree- fucktard it is

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"

Loser or fucktard?

Oh I am, am I? :x You're not even a good troll. Anyone who knows me knows the last thing I feel is guilt. Shame occasionally, but guilt almost never.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"Most Asian guys have VERY feminine hair cuts and its a known fact that most have small penises. Sorry its a fact, don't hate on me.

Kala, why is every post of yours a negative stereotype of Asian men?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kala"Most Asian guys have VERY feminine hair cuts and its a known fact that most have small penises. Sorry its a fact, don't hate on me.

That is because he is an immature white troll.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is because he is an immature white troll.

Judging by white women insulting we get all the time... An asian woman bashing asian men wouldn´t be a suprise.

The internet! A realm where saying something that makes sense gets bashed down by trolls like evie, mimi, gordy etc.. I give up.

I can take this in real-life when I can just punch somebody... But in here it is just words. Unfamiliar to me.

Rambo Wong

Kala is racist against her Chinese heritage because she has the sex with the big caucs.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Kala is racist against her Chinese heritage because she has the sex with the big caucs.

Hey Gary give it a rest.

Big is masculine and no man would ever call the enemy "big".

Rambo Wong

Keep it going with your constant derogatory racist insults, Odinson. It just proves that you have deep racial hatred against Asians.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Keep it going with your constant derogatory racist insults, Odinson. It just proves that you have deep racial hatred against Asians.

Fuck you wambo!