The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Skype Chat

Started by RW, December 15, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee" Interacting with you is like "Night of the Living Dead".

Then you've nothing to fear. Zombies feed on brains.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I think you scared off Herman.   :t1929:

If not tonight than not at all for a while anyway. It is sun sand surf and suds after today.

So let's do tonight!  

What time works for you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee" Interacting with you is like "Night of the Living Dead".

Then you've nothing to fear. Zombies feed on brains.

No stealing my artwork. I see you haven't evolved much beyond you criminal British roots.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Odd.

I saw no copyright mark. How do we know its your work? Maybe its MINE that YOU purloined? American's are rather adept at claiming credit for other's work.

@realAzhyaAryola

Don't be loose with your tongue about Americans, Mister. I don't claim anyone's work as mine. I don't need to.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Don't be loose with your tongue about Americans, Mister.

Oh, yeah?

Or what?

ac_beating

@realAzhyaAryola

Or you'll look like a devil with horns.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Odd.

I saw no copyright mark. How do we know its your work? Maybe its MINE that YOU purloined? American's are rather adept at claiming credit for other's work.

Don't be an asshole all your life. I know for you that will be difficult but do try for decency's sake.

You are getting on my nerves again. You know damn well who's work that is, you sleazy, Aussie, pig.

As for any claim that it might be yours.....that was a good joke....especially since everyone here knows you for the one dimensional no talant hack that you are. The only thing you could manage to draw is flies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

So much for Skype chatting....
Beware of Gaslighters!