Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

To all the evs-lovers.

Started by Bricktop, December 22, 2015, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes, V does appear to be itching for a fight. Clearly she won't get that perverse need satisfied.

Yes, and clearly that Dinky Dianna/Freud guy is egging on Vesna. They're both nuts.

cc

Peanuts maybe, but certainly NOT Cashew nuts

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Best we do not give her what she oddly seems to want.

Too late.

I have a bad temper.

ac_blush

RW

Well put it away.  You're just playing into their hand.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That's your view, and we've discussed this.

I repeat, for the attendant multitude...there is a limit to how much abuse I will sit by and take, when said abuse is directed at people I care about.

I suffer a terrible temper, combined with a potent protective streak.

No more cheek turning. Time to slap back.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"This woman whom who are so fondly disposed towards has just spent 6 pages in her own forum badmouthing, insulting and lying about RW primarily, and myself secondarily.

There was no provocation. No necessity. No catalyst.

She just felt the need to fuel 6 pages of bile that included calling RW "spineless and weak", amongst other despicably untrue and disparaging statements that she opnely declares as "truth".

This demented purveyor of venom and cowardly backstabbing is amazingly held in some esteem here.

Well, I invite you to visit her site and see for yourself how sweet and wonderful this piece of trash is, then come back to me and tell me to my face that she's a nice person.

Let it go, stop posting.  It solves nothing Leo. If you read what others are saying here, they're agreeing.

Bricktop

Keeps, I respect your view.

However, there comes a point at which someone has to shut that bitch up.

If she keeps her mouth off of RW, I have no interest in exchanging blows with her. But enough is enough.

Members here don't want a brawl. I understand. But when someone swings at you constantly, the decision on whether to brawl or not is taken out of our hands.

I am more than happy to maintain distance and peace, so long as its reciprocated. When someone uses that peace to CONSTANTLY insult and besmirch one of ours, then it demands a response. Acquiesence is not peace. Submission is not harmony.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Keeps, I respect your view.

However, there comes a point at which someone has to shut that bitch up.

If she keeps her mouth off of RW, I have no interest in exchanging blows with her. But enough is enough.

Members here don't want a brawl. I understand. But when someone swings at you constantly, the decision on whether to brawl or not is taken out of our hands.

I am more than happy to maintain distance and peace, so long as its reciprocated. When someone uses that peace to CONSTANTLY insult and besmirch one of ours, then it demands a response. Acquiesence is not peace. Submission is not harmony.

So even though you are upsetting a "few" people you're going to keep replying to her?

I would rather you pull the pin on that place and help around here. Please  ac_smile

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I just hope no one else gets sucked into this one man VF shit show.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview