The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

To all the evs-lovers.

Started by Bricktop, December 22, 2015, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Keeps, I respect your view.

However, there comes a point at which someone has to shut that bitch up.

If she keeps her mouth off of RW, I have no interest in exchanging blows with her. But enough is enough.

Members here don't want a brawl. I understand. But when someone swings at you constantly, the decision on whether to brawl or not is taken out of our hands.

I am more than happy to maintain distance and peace, so long as its reciprocated. When someone uses that peace to CONSTANTLY insult and besmirch one of ours, then it demands a response. Acquiesence is not peace. Submission is not harmony.

Oh my Mr. Crowley.

:ohmy:

Bricktop

Let me remind you that in my one man war with Vesna, I not only took aim on her, but on her stooges that each called RW a "friend".

I lambasted them for failing to stand up for their "friend" when Vesna was doing all in her power to discredit and demean her.

I will NOT stand by and commit that same failure of loyalty.

Your views are duly noted. If I act in contravention to this sites rules, or interests, you must do what you must do. If she shuts her big mouth, I will leave her to it...if she keeps at it, then I will remind her that at least ONE person will not sit idly by while she prosecutes her one-bitch war on one of our own.

RW

"Friends" don't claim loyalty then do exactly what the friend in question does not want you to do.  You have single handedly made me look affected and weak, both of which I am not.

The bottom line is that this exercise is one that fulfills your own need to beat on someone you dislike.  It is not some chivalrous championing of me.  I'm embarrassed to be used as some excuse to let loose your temper and saddened at what little regard and respect you have for my feelings on this issue.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

This feud is not just on the surface as I thought. It goes a lot deeper.

asal

RW, I saw that you're done with this too.  Just so you know.  You're beating your head against a brick wall - but, it was read and acknowledged.

I'm making cranberry sauce.  I got some marmalade to add to it - comes from Dundee, Scotland!  I'll be 1/2 again for Christmas.  Have a good Christmas too.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0NqW_AoqOk4/hqdefault.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And have you noticed she has STFU?

Your welcome.

You will not be getting a thanks from me for what you've done.  Not now.  Not ever.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "asal"RW, I saw that you're done with this too.  Just so you know.  You're beating your head against a brick wall - but, it was read and acknowledged.

I'm making cranberry sauce.  I got some marmalade to add to it - comes from Dundee, Scotland!  I'll be 1/2 again for Christmas.  Have a good Christmas too.

I was done with this months ago.  I had a slip in my need for accuracy and truth but I don't give a flying fuck what disgusting things pour out of VF.  I don't read it.  I wish other would stop reporting it to me as well.

I'm just angered and saddened by some of things that have been done by folks on this board.

Merry Christmas to you asal.  Shine on you crazy diamond!
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

Quote from: "RW"

Merry Christmas to you asal.  Shine on you crazy diamond!

ac_smile  (dark side of the moon - moon's coming full on Christmas)

Bricktop

RW

asal damn near loves everyone and that's what I love about her!
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW""Friends" don't claim loyalty then do exactly what the friend in question does not want you to do.  You have single handedly made me look affected and weak, both of which I am not.

The bottom line is that this exercise is one that fulfills your own need to beat on someone you dislike.  It is not some chivalrous championing of me.  I'm embarrassed to be used as some excuse to let loose your temper and saddened at what little regard and respect you have for my feelings on this issue.

i don't think he did it for selfish reasons. if he was gonna go there just to let off steam, i'm sure he woulda done it long before now.... i honestly think he was just speaking up about you. i think it was a nice gesture from a bitter old bastard. almost heartwarming. i would try to see past it. just my two cents....

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"RW, I saw that you're done with this too.  Just so you know.  You're beating your head against a brick wall - but, it was read and acknowledged.

mmmmm, European sweets for Christmas.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW""Friends" don't claim loyalty then do exactly what the friend in question does not want you to do.  You have single handedly made me look affected and weak, both of which I am not.

i don't think he did it for selfish reasons. if he was gonna go there just to let off steam, i'm sure he woulda done it long before now.... i honestly think he was just speaking up about you. i think it was a nice gesture from a bitter old bastard. almost heartwarming. i would try to see past it. just my two cents....

His heart was in the right place deadskinmask.

asal

Quote from: "RW"asal damn near loves everyone and that's what I love about her!

Saw this!   ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview