The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

My heart says "chocolate".....but my jeans say "for the love of God woman eat a salad!

Started by J0E, December 24, 2015, 09:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

....it's not just what you eat, it's the quality of the food, Renn!

Actually, ifya ate the right kinda chococlate, it has the potential to induce weight loss.

Ferget those snickers bars, or those fat induced schtuff you typically pickup at the supermarket, eh?

You oughta be seeking that organic chococate with 92% content.

Y'know Renn, all them so called 'organic' foods are, are laxatives.

They make a person shitalot.

they're, jes live food which sits in yer tummy, the intestines an' makes it work harder ta push out the fat, eh?

I betcha ifya ate lotsa organic foods, organic veggies, freshly squeezed fruit juices y'ad lost 20 pounds in no time flat - seriously.

Anyways, I gotta go on a diet soon, too - after Christmas that is.

When I really wanna lose weight, I jes' drink a lotta freshly squeezed fruit/vegetables juices, toilet paper, sit in the can an' shitalot. Not to glamorous my friend, but that's how its done. Basically all them weight loss tablets work on the same principle. They're jes' fancy dancy an chargin' you all kinda money.

Anyways, thaz jes' me threepence.

asal

I don't think it matters what you eat - except that sugar affects your bla bla bla hormones in some way - makes you crash.  What works for me is to log calories.  Eat around 1200 calories and you lose 1 1/2 to 2 lbs per week.  It's slow.  It's the only way to do it. Along the way you realize how much work it is and how to eat properly.  Vegetables are 30 calories per cup or less.  Total godsends.

cc

Did she ask for your exceedingly unprofessional advice Joe? .... no

Are you even sure that she is heavy in real life, Joe? ... no

If you are that lonely on xmas eve, rent a date or something

Maybe she would put an elf costume on and you can start a thread to tell us all about it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

That's what I thought too cc.  Who the fuck asked you Joe?  

Now how about you go eat a bag of dicks, mmmkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Joe likes his women thin; in fact so much so that he only blows up his inflate-a-date half way.

Joe is an idiot.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Joe likes his women thin; in fact so much so that he only blows up his inflate-a-date half way.

Joe is an idiot.

I hear he inflates the boobs all the way.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Aw. A chamber doll .. designer doll. Make her the way you want her to be. I'll bet those are expensive

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Did she ask for your exceedingly unprofessional advice Joe? .... no

Maybe she would put an elf costume on and you can start a thread to tell us all about it

Of course not. He's never met Renee.

J0E

cc, if someone makes a statement in their tagline, as if to draw attention to themselves, then I think it's fair game to comment upon it, as long as it is not an attack upon the individual, and - it is a constructive comment.

Likewise, since you persist in making swipes at Muslims in yours, this is also what I'd consider 'fair game'.

eg -

QuoteTell ya what

Let's put your great gem of wisdom on hold, and talk about it again after the next few attacks

Your dislike for Islam and Muslims is so complete, that you manage to paint every single one of them with the same brush. That's unfair. It's akin to Nazis who during the 3rd Reich, painted every single Jew alive with the same brush, and portrayed them with a hooked nose and a set of beady eyes.

In other words, it's very dehumanizing, and it's the same kind of hate which can lead to a race war. Admittedly, I'm not fond of the religion, especially its fundamentalist variant. However, I'm quick to acknowledge that there are some very decent people who happen to be Muslim and have done things for me in the past, which I'm appreciate of.

Quote from: "cc la femme"Did she ask for your exceedingly unprofessional advice Joe? .... no

Incidentally, my gut is expanding due to laziness and discipline and I have to go on a diet soon. so I'm just imparting my own past experiences with dieting, weight loss and what worked for me.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "J0E"cc, if someone makes a statement in their tagline, as if to draw attention to themselves, then I think it's fair game to comment upon it, as long as it is not an attack upon the individual, and - it is a constructive comment.

You obviously haven't been paying much attention or understand anything about me. My Sig is a bit of self-deprecating humor and is not meant to be fodder for serious conversation, especially unsolicited drivil from a bozo like you.

If I ever need advice on how to oggle strippers by viewing them through the perspective of a rearview mirror, you will be the first creep I will ask. Other than that, I need no input from you whatsoever.

BTW, if you call me "Renn" or act like you are familiar with ANYTHING about me ever again, I will hunt you down and remove your BALLS. :t1929:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Jedjoe. Your thread postings are not only 180 off the mark this time, but EVERY SINGLE TIME you post anything,

It always runs the same loop / circle. You post something ludicrous, You are called on it. Then, like a little girl you ignore your own topic and DIVERT to something about the poster who called you on it. The fact that most of us are too smart to be drawn in by your hokey attempts to deflect us is lost on you.  The fact that your diversions are full of shit merely adds to the hilarity of this ludicrous juvenile loopy loop.

Joe. You don't have the guts or intelligence to defend your topic straight up like a man.

You are not bright enough to be a serious threader. As for defending your topic straight on, you have no balls.

Quote from: "Jedjoe" ... oh well .. I kin warr rally tite jeans 'cause I dun got no balls

Sorry to put a damper on an intriguing thought Renee  :wink: