What's your bucket list?

Started by J0E, December 28, 2015, 02:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I know my mom paid fees when I went. It was over $400 a month for my sister and I and that was in the 80s.

If there are fees in Alberta, I doubt they would be that high because I can't see my co worker being able to afford it..

Maybe, I won't ask her if any fees are involved..

I am not thinking of taking my children out of their private school and putting them in a publicly funded one ever.

if you can afford private school, its definitely the way to go....

My husband and I agree deadskinmask, which is why we invest so much of our income into private education.

we sent ours to private schools when possible.... better quality of education foremost but also for safety reasons....alabama public schools are like zoos with desks.... :(

That's what happens when you live in a state where the tattoo to tooth ratio is about 10 to 1.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I know my mom paid fees when I went. It was over $400 a month for my sister and I and that was in the 80s.

If there are fees in Alberta, I doubt they would be that high because I can't see my co worker being able to afford it..

I am not thinking of taking my children out of their private school and putting them in a publicly funded one ever.

My husband and I agree deadskinmask, which is why we invest so much of our income into private education.

we sent ours to private schools when possible.... better quality of education foremost but also for safety reasons....alabama public schools are like zoos with desks.... :(

That's what happens when you live in a state where the tattoo to tooth ratio is about 10 to 1.

i have two tattoos and more than 3/4 of my original teeth.... but i come from georgia originally.... :D

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

i have two tattoos and more than 3/4 of my original teeth.... but i come from georgia originally.... :D

Really; 3/4 of your teeth???? You must get stared at a lot. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

yeah. quite a bit. i'm a rockstar by alabama standards.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. quite a bit. i'm a rockstar by alabama standards.... :D

Is Louisiana very different from Alabama?

My husband has worked there.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. quite a bit. i'm a rockstar by alabama standards.... :D

more or less the same.... we have beaches where the swamp should be....

Anonymous

Is Alabama not as rich as Louisiana?

deadskinmask

i dunno. the area i live in is middle/low income. there are way worse. its about even. but i think louisiana is just a tad bit better off....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

i dunno. the area i live in is middle/low income. there are way worse. its about even. but i think louisiana is just a tad bit better off....

Most places they send him he has no time to see anything, but in Louisiana he did..

He liked the food the best.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They don't eat dog there.

Not even the hot variety served on a bun with mustard and/or relish?

:laugh:

Braveheart

Quote from: "RW"They don't eat dog there.

You never et cajun chien?

RW

The only cajun chien I've ever come across has been at the SPCA and involved real cages.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Lydo Wolf

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!