The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Words of advice

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Women ask questions they already know the answers to like where were you last night and who have you been talking to?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

And it's fun to see what they come up with lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

http://i67.tinypic.com/21od7q9.jpg">

:laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Lydo Wolf

My wife has burned me many times with those questions.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Women ask questions they already know the answers to like where were you last night and who have you been talking to?

Yeah but my question is "why do we ask the questions when we already know the answers"? :confused1:

It only makes us more agrivated when get the answer and it only makes us angrier and more suspicious when we get stonewalled. ac_dunno

You really can't win.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Women ask questions they already know the answers to like where were you last night and who have you been talking to?

I don't usually ask my husband questions like that.

keeper

Its all about trust and communication in the relationship i think. But, What do i know my wife divorced me :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Its all about trust and communication in the relationship i think. But, What do i know my wife divorced me :oeudC:

I agree, but I don't want to sound judgmental.

keeper

Sounds a bit like controlling?  :thumbup: some good qualities i look for in a women  :wink:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Keeper"Its all about trust and communication in the relationship i think. But, What do i know my wife divorced me :oeudC:

Mine did too. Allowing me to move on in a sane way.

Braveheart

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

That's the healing. Before that is the treatment. If you survive it makes you stronger.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sounds a bit like controlling?  :thumbup: some good qualities i look for in a women  :wink:

Sounds controlling?  Really?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah but my question is "why do we ask the questions when we already know the answers"? :confused1:

It only makes us more agrivated when get the answer and it only makes us angrier and more suspicious when we get stonewalled. ac_dunno

You really can't win.

Why?  Because we want to see if our partner is going to lie or not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Braveheart"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

That's the healing. Before that is the treatment. If you survive it makes you stronger.

Hello Braveheart and welcome.

ac_hithere

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Sounds controlling?  Really?

Are you being sarcastic? ac_sothere