News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My "dumpling" Renee seems to be coming around...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 30, 2015, 10:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"I want to punch you in the throat and urinate on you while you writh around on the ground trying to catch your breath.

That move wont work... I have too long reach..  

In any case, the point aint that exposed..

So you better keep your junk in your pants unless you wanna turn me on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"For the hundredth time Odi, I didn't call you. I'm far too cheap to make any kind of long distance call!

Anybody that read that would never believe him anyway. You should do what I do and ignore odinson.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"For the hundredth time Odi, I didn't call you. I'm far too cheap to make any kind of long distance call!

Hey, did you know that in Finland Donald Duck cartoons are banned because Donald doesn't wear any pants?  :laugh3:

Now that's a special kind of stupid, so don't expect too much smarts out of Odi. I think he does shit like puts his cell phone on vibrate, then shoves it up his ass and then prays that you will call him.

And about that... Pretty thick coming from american..

You need a sign in your cars that says cruise-control is not an auto-pilot.

:001_tongue:

Actually the first modern cruise control was called "auto-pilot". It was offered as an option by Chrysler in there upscale models. My Grandfather had a late 50s Imperial and as I recall it was controlled by a knob on the dashboard and it was marked "auto-pilot".  :laugh3:

Now what does that have to do with being so backward that the sight of a cartoon Duck with no pants should cause a censorship issue? :laugh3:

Yea but it never worked like a road "auto-pilot"... As in you cant turn it on and go to do stuff in the back of your RV..

Donald Duck has been pantless for as long as I can remember...

I think it is an urban legend..

We got so many stupid regulations... It probably gave birth to some legend of ban of pantless Donald Duck.

Really no kidding.  :laugh3:

I don't know, judging by how sexually deprived you appear to be, it wouldn't surprise me if your country really did want to stop people from seeing Donalds bare ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Anybody that read that would never believe him anyway. You should do what I do and ignore odinson.

Why is it so bad?

I just blurted it out... I didnt know it was something to feel ashamed about...

Yeah you ignore me all the time... Grow some balls...

You sound like an old woman who raises her chin at you and wants you to know it in every turn.

Odinson

Hey, did you know that in Finland Donald Duck cartoons are banned because Donald doesn't wear any pants?  :laugh3:

Now that's a special kind of stupid, so don't expect too much smarts out of Odi. I think he does shit like puts his cell phone on vibrate, then shoves it up his ass and then prays that you will call him.

And about that... Pretty thick coming from american..

You need a sign in your cars that says cruise-control is not an auto-pilot.

:001_tongue:

Actually the first modern cruise control was called "auto-pilot". It was offered as an option by Chrysler in there upscale models. My Grandfather had a late 50s Imperial and as I recall it was controlled by a knob on the dashboard and it was marked "auto-pilot".  :laugh3:

Now what does that have to do with being so backward that the sight of a cartoon Duck with no pants should cause a censorship issue? :laugh3:

Yea but it never worked like a road "auto-pilot"... As in you cant turn it on and go to do stuff in the back of your RV..

Donald Duck has been pantless for as long as I can remember...

I think it is an urban legend..

We got so many stupid regulations... It probably gave birth to some legend of ban of pantless Donald Duck.

Really no kidding.  :laugh3:

I don't know, judging by how sexually deprived you appear to be, it wouldn't surprise me if your country really did want to stop people from seeing Donalds bare ass.

What do you mean? Us being so sexually reserved that donalds ass is banned and that results in supressed sexual desires... More wilder by the day..

Or that we are so horny that donald ducks ass has to be covered..

Odinson

Odinson

I just find Renee incredibly hot..

I cant help it.

I wanna take her to some restaurant....

Mel Gibson

Odie, you can also post the prefix...  The first three numbers after the area code.  This can sometimes be used to connect a number with a certain location, meaning that it would go through a certain router box...

Odinson

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Odie, you can also post the prefix...  The first three numbers after the area code.  This can sometimes be used to connect a number with a certain location, meaning that it would go through a certain router box...

You mean a certain area inside british columbia?

You guys have a weird way of marking numbers.

Mel Gibson

PM me the phone number.  I'll use my Kung Fu skillz to see what I can find...

I can be trusted with these things...  I have dealt with much personal info over the years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview