News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My "dumpling" Renee seems to be coming around...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 30, 2015, 10:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Mel Gibson

She is realizing now, that once she gets a taste of the Ace, nothing can ever compare.

At first she was scared.  Then she was angry.  Fat arms waving fists of fury into the air.

Ground shaking sprints to the keyboard to ban...

And now?  She seems to be warming up to the Ace.

Don't worry, Renee...  You are no different than all the other womenz...  They hate me, they despise me, but yet?  When all is said and done, they wanna jock my cock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"She is realizing now, that once she gets a taste of the Ace, nothing can ever compare.

At first she was scared.  Then she was angry.  Fat arms waving fists of fury into the air.

Don't worry, Renee...  You are no different than all the other womenz...  They hate me, they despise me, but yet?  When all is said and done, they wanna jock my cock.

In the 5 and 1/2 years I have been posting on these white forums I have never seen Renee show the slightest interest in any guy. I think she is quite picky.

Mel Gibson

I am seeing positive changes in her demeanor.  I notice these things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I am seeing positive changes in her demeanor.  I notice these things.

If you say so.

Mel Gibson

Renee will come around.  They all do.  They can't resist my toned abs, and inherent charm and wit...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Renee will come around.  They all do.  They can't resist my toned abs, and inherent charm and wit...

Only she can answer that Mel Gibson.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Only she can answer that Mel Gibson.

No.  I can answer that for her, actually!

She craves a real man!

She knows her real life lacks a real man.  That's why she's crabby...  That's why she'll eventually jock my cock.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"She is realizing now, that once she gets a taste of the Ace, nothing can ever compare.

In the 5 and 1/2 years I have been posting on these white forums I have never seen Renee show the slightest interest in any guy. I think she is quite picky.

She is picky or she thinks guys are picky against her..

Mel Gibson

I know the Renee types.  I have been a very active member on these boards for a long fucking time.  Longer than most...

They can like me, or they can hate me.  In the end, I really don't care.

However, I am loyal and dedicated, and deep down the bitchez view this as very desirable...  This is a trait that isn't found very often in the "real world."

Women pick up on this.  Renee will, since she isn't actually that dumb.

Mel Gibson

She's running outta gunpowder, since even my salt & pepper shakers shit is old.

So is my split from my ex now....  The only one that still mentions it is her...

It's old news.  I know Renee, and I know her types...

The harder her fat fucking hands bang on the keyboard, the more people she drives away...  Not purposely, but that is her character.

I am the same way...  I will often push away those most loyal...  Just to see how much they can stand.

Renee pushes...  I cannot be broken.  She can try, but it would be like Kreeper trying to play Mod...  Just doesn't work very well!

I like Renee.  Her and I may have more in common than she thinks.  And that's what scares her...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

She is picky or she thinks guys are picky against her..

What the fuck would you know about women you pathetic unemployed loser. You never step away from forums long enough to talk to one.

Take a hint and take a fucking hike shrimpdick.

Mel Gibson

Odie isn't that bad...

Did you know he's not even White?  He's Samoan...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Odie isn't that bad...

Did you know he's not even White?  He's Samoan...

He doesn't even know how tall he is. He's a loser with no fucking life. Like dsm said, he's boring as fuck.

Odinson

I have lived for almost 37years..

3 years posted in any forum.. Its not like I´m 3years old. :D

Why the hell do I have to explain to an adult... Do the math..

Unemployed.... So what if I was.. I got more property than you have.

I got a higher degree than you have.. I would be your "commander". :D

I know the chubby girls.

Not very hard to figure out females.

Renee cant go after males like some bombshell can..

Requires more work to get through her defenses..

Helps when theres chubby clubs where the girls know why the guys are there.

Mel Gibson

I like him.  I prefer he posts here, as opposed to getting banned.

Of course, my opinion means nothing here, but I am free to state it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview