The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Mr Crowley's 2015 awards!!

Started by Bricktop, December 30, 2015, 09:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Yeah because he said something nice about you. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

LOL ^^ nailed

I just wanna say that Herman joining this fine group of  ... of ... of .... gimme a minute, I'll think of the right word .... has been a great bright spot for 2015 and I hope forever

He brings a great sense of humor, a gentleman in how he treats people, a world (literally) of real-world experience, and a pile of common sense

I also want to add profuse appreciation and a truckload of thank you's to those who have put a lot of effort into making this great site purrrr

[size=150]THANK YOU!! [/size]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"LOL ^^ nailed

I just wanna say that Herman joining this fine group of  ... of ... of .... gimme a minute, I'll think of the right word .... has been a great bright spot for 2015 and I hope forever

He brings a great sense of humor, a gentleman in how he treats people, a world (literally) of real-world experience, and a pile of common sense

I also want to add profuse appreciation and a truckload of thank you's to those who have put a lot of effort into making this great site purrrr

I agree cc la femme.

RW

:t1236:  :20iax5t_th:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Hey thanks a whole bunch ceec. You are not so bad yourself. You sure know how to pick a mean avatar. ac_lovestruck

RW

Someone totally called that hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Hey thanks a whole bunch ceec. You are not so bad yourself. You sure know how to pick a mean avatar. ac_lovestruck

She does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

She does.

Herman and cc are both classy people.