News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Keeper"I laugh just about as hard as you do at evs ridiculous rants, she needs to see a doctor about her obsession of you. It's scary

So do you, Kreeper.  I'll be fucking brutally honest with you...  You even had a sig designated to RW.

You see nothing wrong with this...  Others do.  How many other posters here have a sig designated solely for their love of another member?  None do.  Why?  It's fucking weird, that's why.

Now, Kreeper, before you even attempt to dissect the personality of anyone else, I can assure you that you are not in a position to do so.

Plan worked eh Mel.

And before you get "brutally" honest with me sober up cunt.

RW

This is a dying medium because news agencies allow comment on their stories, in addition to Twitter and Facebook.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I haven't looked either but I have heard from a few people that they are still going strong.

We all love ya, RW, even though we may show it differently!  :laugh:   And this is coming from a poster that has NEVER White Knighted, kissed ass, or gave a flying fuck what any poster, what any Mod, or what any Admin thinks about my posts or my opinions.  And to the clique here, and there?  Fuck you too!  Eat my shit!

You are somewhat sensitive, and combative at the same time.  Most posters are like this to varying degrees.

WE ALL LOVE THE DRAMAZ!  We all do!

People get attached to a certain societal "norm."  Like a wolf pack does...  People are not like cats.  We are social, with a hierarchy like the wolf pack...  Sadly, some fall into this diluted way of thinking...  Of forming thoughts and opinions.  This then drives their actions.

This has ALWAYS taken place on every forum I have posted on, and have Moderated.  Moderating clearly set rules is the easy part...  Dealing with others that cannot is the hard part.

This form of media is fizzling out, and probably rightfully so.  FaceBook does the same job...  Shit, FaceBook allows more content than these forums do, and posters are blocked by other users!  Only in relative extreme circumstances are their accounts banned.  FaceBook is just one example.  Dying vehicle, is this media.

Fucken Christ, Can you ramble on and be MORE repetitive? YOU SAY THE SAME THINGS..... STFU and go perch under Eves skirt with Soon and Munday,

Pathetic cock sucker.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember EU used to have sigs sproudly displaying his obsession with CC and yours truly. He has the IQ of a fence post though.

EU's sig still contains a reference to my "trolling abilities."   :laugh:

He's most likely dead though, so good riddance.

Wanna know a secret?  I troll, but very rarely...  The degree of my trolling I always leave up to the end user to decide upon, but I will admit that my material isn't bullshit quite as often as some think it may be...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember EU used to have sigs sproudly displaying his obsession with CC and yours truly. He has the IQ of a fence post though.

EU's sig still contains a reference to my "trolling abilities."   :laugh:

He's most likely dead though, so good riddance.

Wanna know a secret?  I troll, but very rarely...  The degree of my trolling I always leave up to the end user to decide upon, but I will admit that my material isn't bullshit quite as often as some think it may be...

ac_wot

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"This is a dying medium because news agencies allow comment on their stories, in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

I would like to discuss the parameters of this...

Sure you have time?  Your little cunt sniffer Kreeper seems to be currently dazzling this thread with real roundtable material...  Real roundtable discussion.

Asian Pride

Well, I guess I'll leave it at that!  The once "vibrant" Real Woman, is now a deaf mute.  Her sidekick 'Kreeper' is about 70% dumber than he used to be!  Kreeper even knew how to spell simple words years ago!  Now?  He's even lost that ability...

It is apparent to me, that most of my time here is wasted.  Of course, I only log in to waste time!  Or, at least I should!

Don't worry...  My ban will soon be over at Le Toilet, and I'll spend more time there.  It's a more active environment, which creates a scenario that encourages more people to post...  Like a snowball.

I would discuss this with you, RW, but you are a lost cause, apparently...  Too bad!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Blurt":001_rolleyes:

The real Tranny would post more than a fucking smiley...

The real Tranny wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut.

However, that is what I like...  That is what I always fight for.  From day one...  If the Tranny has a sexual stimulator oddly lost in the anal cavity, I will back his/her ability to discuss this freely, and without remorse.

In fact, I'll slap any Mod that even tried to White Knight...

Mel Gibson

Just like I disapprove of my last handle being restricted just now, for no reason whatsoever.

Like I said...  run a forum however you want.  When it dies a lame death, you will only have yourself to blame.

Now, you can ban this handle too...  Wouldn't want to upset the chirping crickets here.

Mel Gibson

Have fun, RW!  You and Kreeper make a great couple!  Mimi would be a good addition to your clan also!  She's of the same ilk!  An idiotic ass kisser!

Toodles!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out dipshit.

Fuck you, bitch.

You know your shit is dying.  The way you're sucking on Kreeper's cock?

LOLZ!

Mel Gibson

It didn't have to be this way, RW.  I am not like the others...

You get the outcome that you desire.  Enjoy the fruits of your labours.

Mel Gibson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview