News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"One should respect females.. My heart is the 2nd biggest organ I got...

You politically correct, bleeding heart liberal...

Odinson

Nothing politically correct about it... The females were never in danger.. Nor were they ever disrespected...

Its conservative...

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"One should respect females.. My heart is the 2nd biggest organ I got...

You politically correct, bleeding heart liberal...

Stay golden Pony Boy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

The female sexuality is based on pleasing males... I mean they require males to find them the hottest thing on earth in order to have sex.

Guys dont need that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What does Blurt's forum have to do with this forum? I don't see a lot of cross over between the regs on Blurtsome and here.  That doesn't mean Blurt cannot be one of them if he so chooses.

They want their peace and harmony.  Let them have it FFS.

Got it. He can come here, but we can't go there.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"What does Blurt's forum have to do with this forum? I don't see a lot of cross over between the regs on Blurtsome and here.  That doesn't mean Blurt cannot be one of them if he so chooses.

Kinda like with the muslims...

Bricktop

Good point.

If I and other exiles are so repugnant, why would he wish to associate himself with us, regardless of venue?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Good point.

If I and other exiles are so repugnant, why would he wish to associate himself with us, regardless of venue?

He likes slumming it once in a while.

RW

I go there without a problem.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Maybe it's you.

It's Crow, it's me, it's Fash, it's Seoul. Probably CC, Renee and Herm too, but they have the sense not to go there in the first place.

RW

Fash and seoul don't post there because of an argument with deadskinmask.  They aren't banned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Romero types are sweet lovers...

I dont know if thats good because the ladies, they respond well when you just let it go in the bed.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Maybe it's you.

It's Crow, it's me, it's Fash, it's Seoul. Probably CC, Renee and Herm too, but they have the sense not to go there in the first place.

As you say having the foresight not to join a forum where you know you would not be welcome is just "good sense" and I might add, proper forum manners. But what do I know? I'm "rude", "a blob of hate" AND "a dummy".

Which brings me back to the question, why do so many people insist on trying to force themselves onto forums where they aren't wanted? AND why do they get so insulted and resentful when they are given the bum's rush?

I think it's a kind of narcissistic, egomaniacal fucked up attitude mixed with an underlying insecurity that says "how dare those people exclude me from their party, I'm the neatest thing since sliced bread". So they sit and cry and whine, throw shit around, and try to force an acceptance of their presence.

I really don't get it.

To me they are like me those needy kids in HS who always tried to be part of the cool kids group but could never quite accept that they didn't fit in. So they would jump through hoops to make an ass and a nuisance out of themselves just for a smidgen of attention.

BTW, I think Herman would fit in just fine over at Burt's house. He would just have to get used to the fact that his new found buddy is a......tranny........BLAMO....there it is. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview