News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

^^^^^It's easy honey. This entire club needs new blood desperately. The entire 8 of you mostly have the same point of view. I still believe you are a rude so n so.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^^^^It's easy honey. This entire club needs new blood desperately. The entire 8 of you mostly have the same point of view. I still believe you are a rude so n so.

Again, you miss the point. I'm not denying the need for new blood, that's not even remotely the issue. So I guess it's not so "easy" for you. ac_biggrin

Try to figure out the point before your flap your gums.

Now that's not being rude, it's called being observant.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^^^^It's easy honey. This entire club needs new blood desperately. The entire 8 of you mostly have the same point of view. I still believe you are a rude so n so.

Again, you miss the point. I'm not denying the need for new blood, that's not even remotely the issue. So I guess it's not so "easy" for you. ac_biggrin

The message couldn't have been any clearer. I believe you got it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Did you get the point this time Twenty Dollars?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This time? Did she get it? My statement was directed to her. Isn't that crystal clear?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Maybe it's you.

It's Crow, it's me, it's Fash, it's Seoul. Probably CC, Renee and Herm too, but they have the sense not to go there in the first place.

As you say having the foresight not to join a forum where you know you would not be welcome is just "good sense" and I might add, proper forum manners. But what do I know? I'm "rude", "a blob of hate" AND "a dummy".

Which brings me back to the question, why do so many people insist on trying to force themselves onto forums where they aren't wanted? AND why do they get so insulted and resentful when they are given the bum's rush?

I think it's a kind of narcissistic, egomaniacal fucked up attitude mixed with an underlying insecurity that says "how dare those people exclude me from their party, I'm the neatest thing since sliced bread". So they sit and cry and whine, throw shit around, and try to force an acceptance of their presence.

I really don't get it.

To me they are like me those needy kids in HS who always tried to be part of the cool kids group but could never quite accept that they didn't fit in. So they would jump through hoops to make an ass and a nuisance out of themselves just for a smidgen of attention.

BTW, I think Herman would fit in just fine over at Burt's house. He would just have to get used to the fact that his new found buddy is a......tranny........BLAMO....there it is. :laugh3:

https://pawseandplay.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/shhh.jpg">

Anonymous

This time? Did she get it? My statement was directed to her. Isn't that crystal clear?

What you wrote was a reply t what Renee posted and it seems you didn't get the point..

But, if you feel you understood it, that's good enough for you.

Twenty Dollars

What you wrote was a reply t what Renee posted and it seems you didn't get the point..

Are you feeling OK this morning? Do me a favor and ask her the same question. Again my statement was directed to her.

Anonymous

Your point went right over his head. You made it so clear too.

Anonymous

Renee was right about TD. He does NOT present genuine points of view, he just throws shit against the wall to see if some sticks.

Renee

No offense people but I did not intend for my question to turn into a referendum on TD. :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I'm not turning this into a referendum on TD because we don't need one to know what the results would be.  You asked "why do so many people insist on trying to force themselves onto forums where they aren't wanted? AND why do they get so insulted and resentful when they are given the bum's rush?

Some people may join a message board or FB group just to get a few people ticked off. Others may join thinking it's what they expected only to find it is not. In the second case, you leave if it's not for you. You tried it, you did not like, no problem. In the case of trouble makers, they sometimes stick around since their only reason for being there is disruption. I do not know if it's narcissism, but it is really juvenile.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"No offense people but I did not intend for my question to turn into a referendum on TD. :sad:

Rip on me all you want. It's like the only thing happening here. Many times the truth is hard to sallow.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I'm not turning this into a referendum on TD because we don't need one to know what the results would be.  You asked "why do so many people insist on trying to force themselves onto forums where they aren't wanted? AND why do they get so insulted and resentful when they are given the bum's rush?

Some people may join a message board or FB group just to get a few people ticked off. Others may join thinking it's what they expected only to find it is not. In the second case, you leave if it's not for you. You tried it, you did not like, no problem. In the case of trouble makers, they sometimes stick around since their only reason for being there is disruption. I do not know if it's narcissism, but it is really juvenile.

More assumptions? I've already demonstrated to you the difference. I'd advise you to stop smoking. Don't see that many Asians smoking these days.

Anonymous

Rip on me all you want. It's like the only thing happening here. Many times the truth is hard to sallow.

What specifically about this post of Renee's do you disagree with?

"As you say having the foresight not to join a forum where you know you would not be welcome is just "good sense" and I might add, proper forum manners. But what do I know? I'm "rude", "a blob of hate" AND "a dummy".

Which brings me back to the question, why do so many people insist on trying to force themselves onto forums where they aren't wanted? AND why do they get so insulted and resentful when they are given the bum's rush?

I think it's a kind of narcissistic, egomaniacal fucked up attitude mixed with an underlying insecurity that says "how dare those people exclude me from their party, I'm the neatest thing since sliced bread". So they sit and cry and whine, throw shit around, and try to force an acceptance of their presence.

I really don't get it".

Her response you your response to your response to you was bang on. We realize you missed the entire point.

To me they are like me those needy kids in HS who always tried to be part of the cool kids group but could never quite accept that they didn't fit in. So they would jump through hoops to make an ass and a nuisance out of themselves just for a smidgen of attention.

BTW, I think Herman would fit in just fine over at Burt's house. He would just have to get used to the fact that his new found buddy is a......tranny........BLAMO....there it is. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview