News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"It's a pill.  Like any pill, it can be crushed up.

It's a hypnotic, sedative, muscle relaxant drug.  That does all of those things.

So, when it's dropped in an alcoholic drink it's crushed into powder form?

What is it's colour?

The most common drug is Rohyponl. It's usually in pill form and being about ten times as potent as valium, even a small amount can incapacitate the average size woman for a good 8 to 10 hours. Half a pill dropped in a drink dissolves quickly and is odorless, colorless and just about tasteless. So if you've had a few drinks beforehand, you will never know you've been spiked until it's too late.

Thank you everyone, including Odinson..

I want my daughter to know about this..

Does it work in non alcoholic drinks too?

Renee

It's a hypnotic, sedative, muscle relaxant drug.  That does all of those things.

What is it's colour?

The most common drug is Rohyponl. It's usually in pill form and being about ten times as potent as valium, even a small amount can incapacitate the average size woman for a good 8 to 10 hours. Half a pill dropped in a drink dissolves quickly and is odorless, colorless and just about tasteless. So if you've had a few drinks beforehand, you will never know you've been spiked until it's too late.

It will work in any drinkable liquid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

What is it's colour?

It will work in any drinkable liquid.

Oh my, my daughter is fourteen and likes going to the food court at the mall with her friends.

:ohmy:

@realAzhyaAryola

You and me, Fash. I know nothing of these things and I also know that it will never happen to me, someone putting something in my drink. Not a chance in hell.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You and me, Fash. I know nothing of these things and I also know that it will never happen to me, someone putting something in my drink. Not a chance in hell.

I'm not worried about myself, but I want pictures and more information so I can educate my daughter.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's something we should all be aware of.

I agree RW.

Odinson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You and me, Fash. I know nothing of these things and I also know that it will never happen to me, someone putting something in my drink. Not a chance in hell.

If you are an attractive female, theres a good chance it will happen.

@realAzhyaAryola

Not if you never put yourself in that situation. I'm not a drinker, don't go to bars, and don't go to parties where that could happen. I go to events chaperoned by a son. If alone at an event, I don't drink anything.
@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

It happens more often than we know. Even if you think it can never happen to you, you should still be aware of it. I had a teammate in college that it happened to. Luckily we were in a group at a bar and one of our friends noticed that something was wrong and intervened before the scumbag who spiked her could get her out the door.

That was my first real introduction to just how many predators there are out in the world. Before that incident "date rape" was just something that I read about and never thought could happen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm aware of it now but I also don't think it would happen to lil old me because I'm not a spring chicken and you'll never see or hear me claim to strangers that I'm too hot or too sexy. I don't need to try to convince people of that. Not my style.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

From what I now understand, I can warn my friends who like to go out to bars and drink by themselves.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Who hasnt spiked, with alcohol, punch so that it is flammable..

It is done in the hopes that it lowers the females inhibitions... While you stay relatively sober.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview