News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"I think the idea is that a person doesn't feed another person drinks all night (or roofies) and takes advantage of them.

Drugging the female is different than getting her drunk...

You bring a flask to the party so that you can boost the punch..

Drunken females are so much easier than sober ones.

Many females like to get really drunk and hit on by guys.  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Who hasnt spiked, with alcohol, punch so that it is flammable..

It is done in the hopes that it lowers the females inhibitions... While you stay relatively sober.

That's how a loser increases his chance of getting laid.

Thanks for confirming what I've suspected about you all along. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

Most of the females here need not worry about guys spiking their drinks...  Trust me, it just won't be an issue for you.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Most of the females here need not worry about guys spiking their drinks...  Trust me, it just won't be an issue for you.

What the fuck do you know about ANY of the women here?

Face facts loser; outside of your poor, pathetic and most likely mentally ill excuse for a wife, the only women you've ever known is your mom and a dozen or so bar flies that would open her legs for a shot of bottom shelf hooch.

Most of us here know what you are and those few that think you are something higher on the food chain than pond scum, are kidding themselves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Mel Gibson

How would you know who I am?  I'm not so desperate as many of these current forum posters are, needing to skype and shit.  Like I said, Renee, you people may as well just join on FaceBook, and hand over forum controls to someone that knows what the fuck they're doing...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Most of us here know what you are and those few that think you are something higher on the food chain than pond scum, are kidding themselves.

Who in the hell would place him higher than a night crawler?

Mel Gibson

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"How would you know who I am?  I'm not so desperate as many of these current forum posters are, needing to skype and shit.  Like I said, Renee, you people may as well just join on FaceBook, and hand over forum controls to someone that knows what the fuck they're doing...

Really?

I seem to recollect that every post you made in Van oozed desperation and despair in equal doses.

Your wife had the good sense to GTFO, and you haven't stopped whining since.

Frankly, she is to be commended for making a courageous decision. Leaving a whack job like you would not be without its trepidation.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"There's the big fucking crybaby!

Wait...are YOU calling ME a crybaby?

Seriously?

ac_toofunny

Mel Gibson

Ah!  Let's continue on about my Ex!  I'm over her now.  You clearly aren't.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"How would you know who I am?  I'm not so desperate as many of these current forum posters are, needing to skype and shit.  Like I said, Renee, you people may as well just join on FaceBook, and hand over forum controls to someone that knows what the duck they're doing...

I thought you were done with forums like this. Either shut the fuck up or go away for good.

The smell of you and your attention whoring is what's stale around here.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Wait...are YOU calling ME a crybaby?

Seriously?

I am!  Big tough Aussie?

You do nothing but fucking cry.

OHH!!  Ace said something mean.  OHH!  Mel said something bad!

Big bitch.  Clearly the "tough and rugged" Aussie persona is nothing more than a PR stunt built up by your country

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Ah!  Let's continue on about my Ex!  I'm over her now.  You clearly aren't.

Hey, that's great.

I'm pleased for you.

I guess you'll be unloading that gauge now.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"I thought you were done with forums like this. Either shut the fuck up or go away for good.

The smell of you and your attention whoring is what's stale around here.

I covered that in another thread I just posted here.

I'm unbanned at Memebee tomorrow.

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview