The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yo Dove!

Started by Mel Gibson, January 02, 2016, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Think about having realwomans 5´10ft ass around the house all the time...

Blocking you in the hallway, blocking you when you try to have some water..

Why does that fucking bitch have to be on the move on the same time as you are...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Think about having realwomans 5´10ft ass around the house all the time...

Why does that fucking bitch have to be on the move on the same time as you are...

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Think about having realwomans 5´10ft ass around the house all the time...

:001_rolleyes:

And someone has to approve his posts????? ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Someone asked me why we allow the assholes to smear the walls with shit.

I didn't have an answer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Someone asked me why we allow the assholes to smear the walls with shit.

I didn't have an answer.

You cant defend your position...

RW

It's not my position.  If I was the only one who had a say in it, you wouldn't post another word here but I'm a patient woman.  You'll get just enough rope to hang yourself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

And this is the partially the reason why eventually you will no longer be posting here.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"It's not my position.  If I was the only one who had a say in it, you wouldn't post another word here but I'm a patient woman.  You'll get just enough rope to hang yourself.

I have lived long enough to know your kind... Dont need some1 elses advice... Thank you...

keeper

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

And this is the partially the reason why eventually you will no longer be posting here.

You are asking me to go against my personality and to assimilate to RealWomans personality...

I cant do that.

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

You are asking me to go against my personality and to assimilate to RealWomans personality...

I cant do that.

Im going to say this once.

Why don't you try creating a thread on something that interests you instead of the bull shit lurking and spewing your bullshit.

Like RW said, if it were only up to me.  Bu bye!!

RW

Quote from: "RW"It's not my position.  If I was the only one who had a say in it, you wouldn't post another word here but I'm a patient woman.  You'll get just enough rope to hang yourself.

I have lived long enough to know your kind... Dont need some1 elses advice... Thank you...

I didn't give you advice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I cant do that.

Im going to say this once.

Why don't you try creating a thread on something that interests you instead of the bull shit lurking and spewing your bullshit.

Like RW said, if it were only up to me.  Bu bye!!

You wouldnt have any understanding of it...

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"

I didn't give you advice.

Not directly..

keeper

Answer me.

Why don't you participate on this forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview