Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yo Dove!

Started by Mel Gibson, January 02, 2016, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

QuoteHe already meltdown and get put in time out? Dang I was gonna have fun with that one.

I didn't melt down.  The limp Aussie cried and cried about one single post.

And RW, like the useless Admin that she is, does whatever limp Aussie tells her to do.

I edited the post exactly one minute after he started to cry about it, but that wasn't good enough.

I'm banned here.

THIS is why I'm done with these fucking elderly run forums.  The elderly stifle everything, since their lives suck.  Their lives suck, so their only reprieve is to exercise their "muscle" on these forums.

Enjoy the stale air, and the smell of Bleach.

Mel Gibson

And here I thought Aussies were "tough and rugged."

All he is, is a fucking old crybaby.  Cries to his little fingerpuppet RW, which does whatever he says.  This also states much about RW herself.  How desperate she is for any attention.

Odinson

Yeah socks is tellig people to act their age..

Can you believe that childish old man...

One has to explain to a "retired cop" what an assault rifle is... And even when explained, he went over and over again endlessly.

Temper tantrums... Calling people petty names...

Old guys here are prestigious but I guess is some warm tropic like Australia, males can stay child-like all their lives since theres no demanding environment.

RW

You are only allowed one account Mel.  Leo didn't need to tell me that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"You are only allowed one account Mel.  Leo didn't need to tell me that.

You know damn well whom I post as.

All was well until your "tough guy" Aussie cried and fucking cried, even after I fixed the post in question.

Mel Gibson

And I mean, what the fuck?

You don't want me on the main board?  All right.

Why the fuck limit me from the Hard Rock forum?  What the fuck?

Is it a Christian based Hard Rock subforum?

Bricktop

Mel, here's a list of things for you to do that will assist in your acceptance in the main forum.

1. Grow the fuck up.

That's it.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Mel, here's a list of things for you to do that will assist in your acceptance in the main forum.

1. Grow the fuck up.

That's it.

:thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Fuck both of you.  You'll both be dead soon anyhow, so I don't really give a fuck.  I'll be around much longer.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Fuck both of you.  You'll both be dead soon anyhow, so I don't really give a fuck.  I'll be around much longer.

This is rich coming from our resident heroin user. Chances are you will OD long before anyone around here dies. Death from heroin over dose in North America is on the rise and in some areas reaching epidemic proportions.

Odds are getting better and better that the next time you shoot up, your body will just stop breathing.......Oh well, enjoy swimming with the turds in the VF toilet now that they left the lid up again.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"And I mean, what the fuck?

You don't want me on the main board?  All right.

Why the fuck limit me from the Hard Rock forum?  What the fuck?

Is it a Christian based Hard Rock subforum?

The Admins are posting rules for this forum and believe me when I say YOU will follow them Mel.

I'm here to tell you that  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
QuoteHe already meltdown and get put in time out? Dang I was gonna have fun with that one.

And RW, like the useless Admin that she is, does whatever limp Aussie tells her to do.

I edited the post exactly one minute after he started to cry about it, but that wasn't good enough.

I'm banned here.

THIS is why I'm done with these fucking elderly run forums.  The elderly stifle everything, since their lives suck.  Their lives suck, so their only reprieve is to exercise their "muscle" on these forums.

You're banned, but you posed this?

keeper

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

I'm banned here.

You're banned, but you posed this?

He's not banned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm banned here.

What happened?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview