The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

First Time Touchies

Started by RW, January 04, 2016, 08:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Lesbians touch a non-erect penis for the first time.

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTMP5jOdm3M
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

This just reinforces the the idea that gay men......are kinda annoying. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Soooo if the lesbians here never touched a penis it would be safe to say that their virgins and same for the gay men. Yes?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Soooo if the lesbians here never touched a penis it would be safe to say that their virgins and same for the gay men. Yes?

I seem to remember going down this road before.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOtYPcC4tQ

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yeah, there can only be so many firsties.

ELPHUPPHY

Gee, ladies.....if I told you I'd never touched a booooobie before, would you let me play with yours for .. oh.. say 20 minutes?

RW

Only if you'd be willing to mop up the floor when you were done.
Beware of Gaslighters!

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "RW"Only if you'd be willing to mop up the floor when you were done.

Hell, that's a deal.

RW

Now I have to ask, what's the thrill of playing with a pair of nippled sacks of fat for 20 minutes?
Beware of Gaslighters!

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "RW"Now I have to ask, what's the thrill of playing with a pair of nippled sacks of fat for 20 minutes?

The thrill of the chase, my dear. Playing with booooobies, along with some nuzzling and tweaking and such, may well lead to other activities of a personal nature. The means to an end, forsooth.

RW

I understand it as a means to the sexual end but the guy in the video just squeezed and walked away.  Where's the jollies in that?
Beware of Gaslighters!