Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Homelessness? Breach of the Charter?

Started by RW, January 07, 2016, 03:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Dysfunctional seems to be the norm here. =P

I dislike using that word, but we do seem to be in a hurry and get our children out on their own two feet and often before they are ready for it..

That's only my own personal observation.

easter bunny

People here are obsessed with collecting toys and having a good time. Kids are treated like a nuisance. It's a formula for extinction. =(

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"People here are obsessed with collecting toys and having a good time. Kids are treated like a nuisance. It's a formula for extinction. =(

I see parents obsessed with giving their children all the toys they ask for in some cases..

That's not a good formula either..

Are you married and have children easter bunny?

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"People here are obsessed with collecting toys and having a good time. Kids are treated like a nuisance. It's a formula for extinction. =(

I see parents obsessed with giving their children all the toys they ask for in some cases..

I agree. Kids have to learn the word no.

Not yet. =)

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Not yet. =)

There are two kinds of extremes, parents that can't say no and parents that always say no..

God will provide a lovely wife for you easter bunny.

ac_smile

easter bunny

Not yet. =)

There are two kinds of extremes, parents that can't say no and parents that always say no..

ac_smile

I used to have my doubts but not anymore. =)

Anonymous

Not yet. =)

ac_smile

Oh that's wonderful easter bunny.

ac_smile

easter bunny

Not yet. =)

ac_smile

ac_smile
I think from now on when someone asks for proof that God exists I'm just going to point at you.   ac_wub

Anonymous

Not yet. =)

ac_smile

ac_smile
I think from now on when someone asks for proof that God exists I'm just going to point at you.   ac_wub

acc_hugz

easter bunny

Not yet. =)

ac_smile

ac_smile

acc_hugz

All kidding aside, you really are awe inspiring. =)

acc_hugz

Anonymous

^Can we get back on topic here. Have any of you ever lived in the hood? I did and it sucked. The reason is the fucking animals that run wild there and are less civilized than the 4-legged variety in the zoo.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Can we get back on topic here. Have any of you ever lived in the hood? I did and it sucked. The reason is the fucking animals that run wild there and are less civilized than the 4-legged variety in the zoo.

The place I grew up in is like that now. You couldn't pay me to live there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Can we get back on topic here. Have any of you ever lived in the hood? I did and it sucked. The reason is the fucking animals that run wild there and are less civilized than the 4-legged variety in the zoo.

We lived in Boyle Mccauley when we first came to Canada. Worst slum in Edmonton and one of the worst in Canada. We lived less than two blocks from my school(now closed) and I was not allowed to walk to or from by myself. Hookers beside the playground, used condoms, needles and tons and tons of beer/cheap wine bottles and cans scattered everywhere. I was a kid and I was being harassed for change by fucking adults. People bothering my parents every fucking time they left our apartment. Hookers, beggars, thieves and crackheads in our front foyer. Our apartment vandalized routinely. People trying to sneak into our apartment when we entered. Kids selling drugs for their mothers right on the street. It left a really bad taste in my mouth especially considering I came from a developing country to Canada not expecting to see South American style crime and hopelessness.

What got me is that these wastes of skin were exclusively white or Aboriginal? The Aboriginals were usually just alcohol/drug dependent, but the white ghetto-tards were not even human. They were evil lazy criminal slime. I have seen other hoods in Canada like Forest Lawn down in Calgary and and Regent Park in Toronto. They had a lot of immigrants and you could tell the next generation would not be living in the hood. In Boyle Mccauley I got the impression the next gen will be even worse than this one. They cannot be helped and any effort or expense would be better spent elsewhere.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"

We lived in Boyle Mccauley when we first came to Canada. Worst slum in Edmonton and one of the worst in Canada. We lived less than two blocks from my school(now closed) and I was not allowed to walk to or from by myself. Hookers, beside the playground, used condoms, needles and tons and tons of beer/cheap wine bottles and cans. I was a kid and I was being harassed for change by fucking adults. People bothering my parents every fucking time they left our apartment. Hookers, beggars, thieves and crackheads in our front foyer. Our vandalized routinely. People trying to sneak into our apartment when we entered. Kids selling drugs for their mothers right on the street. It left a really bad taste in my mouth especially considering I came from a developing country to Canada not expecting to see third world crime and hopelessness.

What got me is that these wastes of skin were exclusively white or Aboriginal? The Aboriginals were usually just alcohol/drug dependent, but the white ghetto-tards were not even human. They were evil lazy criminal slime. I have seen other hoods in Canada like Forest Lawn down in Calgary and and Regent Park in Toronto. They had a lot of immigrants and you could tell the next generation would not be living in the hood. In Boyle Mccauley I got the impression the next gen will be even worse than this one. They cannot be helped and any effort or expense would be better spent elsewhere.

Free fentanyl! All you can eat!  :wink:

Anonymous

Now that would be money well spent.

Srsly though dude, I don't believe the white animals in my first neighbourHOOD in Canada can be saved. The immigrants in BM are there temporarily, but those white animals are lifers and then some. We have limited resources and we should use it for those that can be salvaged.