Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

The Christian way to deal with the pastors wife

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2016, 12:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Surely there's something in your bible about it. Doesn't it say somewhere "thou shalt not suffer assholes gladly"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Surely there's something in your bible about it. Doesn't it say somewhere "thou shalt not suffer assholes gladly"?
 Not in those exact words, but yes the basic idea is in there. The Lord has our backs for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I think she looks down on me because I'm younger so she thinks she knows better. But I'm the CNA here, and I lead this shift.  The other lead has the night off and I'm dying without her.  I'm gonna have to discuss this with our director, not to be catty, but she's not letting me train her. This isn't working out. You guys should have seen her trying to roll an injured resident the other day and trying to argue with me about how it should be done, while this poor guy scheeched.  The vien in my head almost popped.

The chip on that twat's shoulder will only grow unless you nip this in the bud and I mean now.

QuoteWell, yes.

That and your bulging abdomen...

:t1929:

Anonymous

I have to go to my boss about it. If this were an office job, I'd do what shen said....but I can't stress her like that and unleash her on vulnerable residents. We have to be careful

Anonymous

The good thing is, she's not permanent on my shift, and she only stays until 3am. But I see her face more than I honestly want to....lol. Sorry Lord!

RW

I think you owe it to your patients/the residents to tell your superiors about her.  It's not so much about you not liking her but in making sure those you look after are properly cared for and kept out of harms way.  If she isn't willing to listen to you and follow procedure then she has no business dealing with residents.  

Gah!  Good luck with that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Dove, just do what I would do. Just calmly pull her aside and sucker punch her right in the head.  Then lock her in the soiled linen room; at the end of your shift, leave a anonymous note at the nurses station on where she can be found and go home. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Being an Atheist, I generally avoid such confrontations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Dove, just do what I would do. Just calmly pull her aside and sucker punch her right in the head.  Then lock her in the soiled linen room; at the end of your shift, leave a anonymous note at the nurses station on where she can be found and go home. ac_biggrin

Are you an ex rig hand Renee? That is how we cut people too big for their britches down to size. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Dove, just do what I would do. Just calmly pull her aside and sucker punch her right in the head.  Then lock her in the soiled linen room; at the end of your shift, leave a anonymous note at the nurses station on where she can be found and go home. ac_biggrin

I could have really used you when I was in the hospital.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

Are you an ex rig hand Renee? That is how we cut people too big for their britches down to size. :laugh3:

When I played ball in college I didn't earn the nickname "Dozer" because I was sleepy. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

When I played ball in college I didn't earn the nickname "Dozer" because I was sleepy. :laugh3:

Every company should have a Dozer for cocky new employees.

J0E

Quote from: "Dove"I think she looks down on me because I'm younger so she thinks she knows better. But I'm the CNA here, and I lead this shift.  The other lead has the night off and I'm dying without her.  I'm gonna have to discuss this with our director, not to be catty, but she's not letting me train her. This isn't working out. You guys should have seen her trying to roll an injured resident the other day and trying to argue with me about how it should be done, while this poor guy scheeched.  The vien in my head almost popped.

I don't know what the employment law is where you live, but someone I know had the same kind of problem where she worked. Her supervisor, a woman, was trying to take over her job, micromanage her. So the aggrieved worker quit and sued the company. She won the case because it was agreed that her superior was not allowing her to do her job. I believe she was awareded something like $25,000. A case of workplace bullying I suppose.

I'm not saying that the law is the same where you live. However, if you feel that this individual is hindering your job performance and duties, then you ought to see a lawyer and get some information about the employment laws in the state where you live. You also ought to cover your tail and document/write down all the details of each shift. Keep a log of everything she does/says.

Now hopefully, it won't escalate into legal action. And of course, you probably don't want it to come to that. But if it does, you've built to protect yourself and your rights. At very least, know your rights, what you're allowed to do, and what another co-worker's boundaries are.

I suppose it's best to talk it out and resolve the issue peacefully rather than through conflicts or legal acation.

I've seen people take over companies through excessive bullying and they clearly harassed others and overstepped their bounds. So I suggest that you take steps to protect yourself early in the game rather than before it's too late. Build your set of allies at work as well. I think quite often when someone is trampling over the rights of one worker, they're usually doing it to others and I've noticed that it's often several workers who end up raising the same complaints about their supervisor or employer during a lawsuit of that kind.