Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The Christian way to deal with the pastors wife

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2016, 12:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I work with one. I wanna strangle her. She is very proud, controlling, presumptious, and on MY shift being difficult.  I'm supposed to over see her on third shift, but she already thinks she knows this job better than anyone and the problem is, she doesn't.  This is testing my patience.

J0E

Quote from: "Dove"I work with one. I wanna strangle her. She is very proud, controlling, presumptious, and on MY shift being difficult.  I'm supposed to over see her on third shift, but she already thinks she knows this job better than anyone and the problem is, she doesn't.  This is testing my patience.

Are you a confrontational personality or a calming presence, Dove?

Do you keep a lid on your emotions, or do you openly show them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "Dove"I work with one. I wanna strangle her. She is very proud, controlling, presumptious, and on MY shift being difficult.  I'm supposed to over see her on third shift, but she already thinks she knows this job better than anyone and the problem is, she doesn't.  This is testing my patience.

Are you a confrontational personality or a calming presence, Dove?

Do you keep a lid on your emotions, or do you openly show them?
 I'm not confrontational, but I'm not afraid of confrontation.  I prefer coming alongside people. I'm told I'm a calming presence. I work in advanced dementia/hospice care.  This woman is pretty pushy, an overstepper, I'm wondering if she's perceiving my calm and pleasant demeanor as some sort of weakness. I can't train her on this shift if she continues this.

Anonymous

Our pastor's wife is such a lovely woman..

Most people have to work with a know it all at least once in their working lives..

Pray that God can stretch your patience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Most people have to work with a know it all at least once in their working lives..

I think she's baptist.  She even tries to school us other Christians.  You can't talk to this woman about anything.  Our pastor's wife is nothing like this, thank God.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think she's baptist.  She even tries to school us other Christians.  You can't talk to this woman about anything.  Our pastor's wife is nothing like this, thank God.

I have met that type Dove..

Do your job, be polite, and pray..

You will get through it.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Turn the other cheek!!!

She's trying Mr. Crowley.

Bricktop

Or, give her my contact details...I'll burn her soul!!

Anonymous

She sounds like a real fucking prize of an employee Dove. Work the ass off of her and be super critical of her work. She keeps yapping and she gets more work, more nitpicking and so the cycle goes until she smartens the fuck up.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"That's hardly Xtian...

You noticed that about me.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I think she looks down on me because I'm younger so she thinks she knows better. But I'm the CNA here, and I lead this shift.  The other lead has the night off and I'm dying without her.  I'm gonna have to discuss this with our director, not to be catty, but she's not letting me train her. This isn't working out. You guys should have seen her trying to roll an injured resident the other day and trying to argue with me about how it should be done, while this poor guy scheeched.  The vien in my head almost popped.

Anonymous

I had to dip out just now. I need some chex mix and a moment to collect myself. Lol.