Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

You are being watched..

Started by easter bunny, January 08, 2016, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I don't worry about things like that knowing the sheer volume of useless data there is to sort through.

Exactly. It must be pretty boring so I try to make my data fun to sort through. =P

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"If they are smart they do.

I have it on solid reliability that Australia closely monitors Canada. We have heard your crawling with ices...

Ices! ISIS!!!

Geddit....geddit....

Ah, fuck...why do I bother.

RW

I thought you were mocking our grammar.  Our grampar was getting angry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Annie

Good thing I taped a piece of paper on my built in mic and camera  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Good thing I taped a piece of paper on my built in mic and camera  ac_smile

I for one am hoping they are watching me and I hope they get a good look first thing in the morning before a shower or make-up......The sons of bitches will go blind.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Or some guy is pinch pulling his pud to beat the band while staring at you.

Different strokes for different folks :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Or some guy is pinch pulling his pud to beat the band while staring at you.

You can get a whole mess of guys do that at anytime and charge each one $14.99 a month.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

HHmmm Renee... I think you might be on to something   ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Or some guy is pinch pulling his pud to beat the band while staring at you.

You can get a whole mess of guys do that at anytime and charge each one $14.99 a month.

ac_blush