The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Hornung: Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker

Started by instigator, January 01, 2013, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"kinda set myself up there, I did

lol CC..not meant to offend...i'm sure your a smart pussycat all the time.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

lol CC..not meant to offend...i'm sure your a smart pussycat all the time.... :ugeek:

She is a very smart meow.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I am glad you did though. :lol:

sadist
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

cc

^ What he? wrote was downright p a t h e t I c

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"If he put 1/10 the effort into finding a gf or bf as he does stalking his many enemies maybe he would have been laid by now.
QuoteRe: Lady Gaga's antibullying Brave Bus not in Vancouver :(

by Hornung » Yesterday, 22:41

I loaded up my mobile device with the racist homophobic moronic post of Shen Li and Gary Oak, so mental health professionals at the Brave Bus could view them and give their opinion of how f*cked up the cyberbullies Shen Li and Gary Oak are. It is too bad that the Brave Bus is not here in Vancouver.

He is so pathetic that he probably actually did do that  :lol:  At least we give his pathetic virginal life meaning  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"If he put 1/10 the effort into finding a gf or bf as he does stalking his many enemies maybe he would have been laid by now.

He is so pathetic that he probably actually did do that  :lol:  At least we give his pathetic virginal life meaning  :lol:

I don't doubt for a second that pathetic loon did that. A poster on the other forum called him a Vince Li in training.

Should we be worried?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

I don't doubt for a second that pathetic loon did that. A poster on the other forum called him a Vince Li in training.

Should we be worried?

yes you should. he knows where you live and is outside your livingroom window now with binoculars.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Charles Ng"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Should we be worried?

yes you should. he knows where you live and is outside your livingroom window now with binoculars.

Hornung is macho cool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li":lol:  :lol:  :lol:

QuoteI wonder if the MMB moron trolls, Shen Li, Gary Oak and Gambino are listening? Shen Li is continuing with his sinophobic, racist and homophobic cyberbullying on the Canadian Asian Forum. Gary Oak is continuing to spam this forum with his racist sinophobic conspiracy theory lies with his moronic 2 year spam of the racist, poor selling 15 year of Tartan Dragon. Gambino is continuing with his ambush posts with sexist, sinophobic, racist and antisemitic insults

Julia Gillard closing cyber troll net

Melissa Matheson

The Daily Telegraph

January 17, 2013 12:00AM

WHEN hate-filled cyber bullies drove TV identity Charlotte Dawson to the edge of despair we declared "enough is enough".

Calling for zero tolerance for anonymous abusers, The Daily Telegraph launched the "Stop the Trolls" campaign and the support was overwhelming.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard was among those who believed cyber users needed protection and on the back of our call for change, the government introduced harsh guidelines to stop online trolling.

Ms Gillard has now urged internet giant Twitter to follow Facebook, Google, Yahoo and Microsoft by signing up to the new Australian guidelines for appropriate social media behaviour.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/j">http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/j ... 6555396550

I wonder if the DISTURBED moron racist sinophobic Shen Li will continue to play wacko a mole on my proxy ip address like last week.

Information

You have been banned from this board until Tomorrow, 10:31 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: disturbed virgin stalker

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: lunatic

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

This is strange. Why would this Hornung  poster complain about ACF on another board? If he doesn't like this forum why read it at all?

Gary Oak

You something has led you to believe that Hornydung is strange ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see the stalker is back.

I just had a look over there and yes he is a strange one..

An angry repetitive spammer with poor English.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"If anybody know little horny personally do an intervention and get him into therapy or a hooker ASAP.
QuoteMany gay pride banners on Wesbrook Mall at U.B.C.

by Hornung » Today, 18:01

I was wondering why there is a bunch of gay pride banners on Wesbrook Mall at U.B.C.

Pride UBC's Outweek 2013 - Beautiful Beings

It's finally here! Pride UBC's 2013 OutWeek (running Monday, Feb 4th to Saturday, Feb 9th) is just around the corner and we have a whole schedule of events for you to come, check out and enjoy! There will be a host of intriguing and interactive workshops throughout the week brought to you by amazing members of the community from Vancouver and beyond, with a big dinner+dance bash (featuring the ever wonderful and talented Kate Reid) on Friday and then on our Queer U Academic Conference to finish off the week on Saturday.

*All workshops are free and include snacks. Huzzah!

This year's Outweek Theme is Beautiful Beings! A celebration of all bodies, identities and non-identities, races, ethnicities, genders, abilities, and sexualities.

http://www.prideubc.com/content/">http://www.prideubc.com/content/

I wonder why doesn't the homophobic MMB cyberbullies Gary Choking the Chicken and Shen Li does not go to U.B.C. and insult the real homosexual participants of this event with their idiotic lying insults.

Give it rest Shen Li, it is obvious this person is joking.

Gary Oak

Is this what a Korean male calls humour ?  you never have cracked a humourous joke in your life have you Seoulfag have you. Not once in your entire life have you cracked a joke good enough to give any white person a belly laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Is this what a Korean male calls humour ?  you never have cracked a humourous joke in your life have you Seoulfag have you. Not once in your entire life have you cracked a joke good enough to give any white person a belly laugh.

I respond to your presumptuous paranoid rants. Isn't that proof enough I have a sense of humour?