The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Hornung: Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker

Started by instigator, January 01, 2013, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"oh thats fucken noice that is

He's a class act isn't he Gordy. Prolly has the same ideas of dating as you.

No root, no ride home. Iv'e walked out on bitches before where they want me to pay for dinner and no fucky sucky for me.

I leave them in the restaurant to pay for my dinner.

I climb outa dunny window and fuck off.

Sometime easier to see coolie woman at the knocking shop although she a rip off.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gary Oak

This true story is simply too great to be lingering at the bottom of a page  :D

Quote from: "Gary Oak"On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married eleven times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

Husband #11 was the famous chinese dorkinuts Hornung  [ no explanation needed ....of course ] :lol:

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Gary Oak

When a joke is good it shouldn't be forgotten :lol:

GORDY GAMBINO

And the continued Blue Jacket award goes to you Gambino for continued to be an arsewipe, piece of shite, racist, sinophobic and antisemitic troll idiot who is working with the Shen Li, the racist, sinophobic and homophobic nutcase of the racist Asian Canadian Forum.

HAHAHAHAHA
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"And the continued Blue Jacket award goes to you Gambino for continued to be an arsewipe, piece of shite, racist, sinophobic and antisemitic troll idiot who is working with the Shen Li, the racist, sinophobic and homophobic nutcase of the racist Asian Canadian Forum.

HAHAHAHAHA

Shen Li is sinophobic??

That must be a mistake.

GORDY GAMBINO

his mistake is taking on me Fashioistas

I kick his arse likey Bluce Lees
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

lol. She waits, saves her fire and when he sets himself up for a kill she strikes ..... lol

Gordo knows that ... poor pain in the ass ho will never figure that out ... or anything out for that matter
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

You were right about "laughing at him". That's the best route short of handing him a sharper shovel to dig himself in deeper, *wink*
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ya know Gordy, CC Li Tarte could easily give you a run for your money.

QuoteRe: Shen Li etc.

by cc la tarte » 2 minutes ago

Looks really good. Not sure how I missed it

"Hornung: Shrimpdicked Virgin Stalker"

She is another brilliant mind and its on account of her heritage

thats what i put it down to

she comes from the land down under

and yer cant get any fucken better than that mate

and dont you fucken forget it

lol  :mrgreen:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Rambo Wong

You Shen Li are a cyber bully baiter spammer who is green with envy because Hornung has very high earning potential so he can find a better looking girl than you

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"You Shen Li are a cyber bully baiter spammer who is green with envy because Hornung has very high earning potential so he can find a better looking girl than you

So does a self-employed plumber. What is your point?

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"You Shen Li are a cyber bully baiter spammer who is green with envy because Hornung has very high earning potential so he can find a better looking girl than you

I have been skinned-broke and I still got sexy looking girls.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

I have been skinned-broke and I still got sexy looking girls.

You are unique Odie.

There´s lots of guys here that do better than me.

Odinson

You are unique Odie.

There´s lots of guys here that do better than me.

Have you been to Denmark Odie? Ya prolly have. Some handsome men there.

Sure, they are handsome. :)

Saxons.

Odinson

Have you been to Denmark Odie? Ya prolly have. Some handsome men there.

Sure, they are handsome. :)

Saxons.

Nice country Denmark, but too many Muslims.

It´s all over northern-europe.