The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Hornung: Shrimpdicked Homo Stalker

Started by instigator, January 01, 2013, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"any muslims is too many muslims

True that.

cc

hmmmm .. maybe allah is keeping it from showing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

yup. thanks!!

I see now - somehow I had a space at start & end. Not sure how I did that, but I'll know to check in future

She is something else, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Rambo Wong

Gary Oak is nothing but a stupid racist moron liar choking the chicken twirlybrain nutbar crap'n drool and thinks that asian men have small wrists and hands and thinks asians are jealous of white men dating asian girls and that asian men have Napolean complex because he is the stupid racist nutcase loser moron twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool spammer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Gary Oak is nothing but a stupid racist moron liar choking the chicken twirlybrain nutbar crap'n drool and thinks that asian men have small wrists and hands and thinks asians are jealous of white men dating asian girls and that asian men have Napolean complex because he is the stupid racist nutcase loser moron twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool spammer.

I can't recall, but it was either Romero or Zetsu that said you ARE Gary Oak.

Gary Oak

well i can see you believing everything Romero and Zetsu say

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"well i can see you believing everything Romero and Zetsu say

Nah, I just don't believe anything you say.

Odinson

My sister was once stalked for months by another student in the university.

The stalker was this weird commie nutcase...

And then by a turkish dude. Why can´t they just make the kebab and shut up...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"My sister was once stalked for months by another student in the university.

The stalker was this weird commie nutcase...

And then by a turkish dude. Why can´t they just make the kebab and shut up...

That is so creepy Odie. I know how your sister felt as I was stalked for a while in my first year of uni. I told my parents about it and they immediately bought me a second hand car so I wouldn't have to take the bus/LRT. I also reported him to campus security. Apparently the deranged loser was stalking other women too.

I was hooking up a car stereo system for my friend when I heard that the stalking was getting serious with the first dude.

We just hopped into cars and drove to the university and waited for the prick to come out. He ran, we ran after him, we caught him and beat him up real bad. :D The stalking ended and he got expelled from university because of his behaviour.

We are more effective than the campus security.  :lol:

Your parents were very wise to buy you a car.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
That is so creepy Odie. I know how your sister felt as I was stalked for a while in my first year of uni. I told my parents about it and they immediately bought me a second hand car so I wouldn't have to take the bus/LRT. I also reported him to campus security. Apparently the deranged loser was stalking other women too.

I was hooking up a car stereo system for my friend when I heard that the stalking was getting serious with the first dude.

We just hopped into cars and drove to the university and waited for the prick to come out. He ran, we ran after him, we caught him and beat him up real bad. :D The stalking ended and he got expelled from university because of his behaviour.

We are more effective than the campus security.  :lol:

Your parents were very wise to buy you a car.

God for you Odie. You are much more effective than campus security. However, I didn't have a big strong Nordic Gawd to handle the situation for me. I didn't even have a boyfriend at that time. The car was a huge help to me.

Why didn´t you ask the student males to help you?

Odinson

God for you Odie. You are much more effective than campus security. However, I didn't have a big strong Nordic Gawd to handle the situation for me. I didn't even have a boyfriend at that time. The car was a huge help to me.

Why didn´t you ask the student males to help you?

I wanted a car. :lol:

Hey, tomorrow is a holliday here, but not Monday. How about for you?

Hey seriously, your parents showed a great caring... The stalkers are wackos... My sister is very dear to me and I don´t want any harm come to her.

"the long friday" and the monday is some kind of holy day also.

Odinson

I wanted a car. :lol:

Hey, tomorrow is a holliday here, but not Monday. How about for you?

Hey seriously, your parents showed a great caring... The stalkers are wackos... My sister is very dear to me and I don´t want any harm come to her.

"the long friday" and the monday is some kind of holy day also.

I am their only child, so they were protective of me. I appreciated all the help they gave me. If I had've had a brother things would prolly been handled differently. However, it all worked out for the best except for the psycho stalker.

Friday is Good Friday and Monday is Easter Monday, but only Friday is a statutory holiday in Canada.

I do not know these christian holidays... I´m a finnish neo-paganist.

Gary Oak

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Most prostitutes are atheists

I´m a pagan. I believe in the river, forest and thunder gods.

The old gods.