Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who is the Most Screwed Up Poster on any Forum Past or Present

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2016, 08:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I was referring to the euphanism "light-weight".

Fuck off, corpse breath.

What?

I wasn't slagging off at you!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

There was this poster on a board me and a few Tvers used to troll a long time ago, like, 07.  E not alone.  This poster, Luke Sky Walker. Oh man.  This guy was a 38 year old virgin living with his very religious parents and was totally desperate to get laid. But he self presented like a legit serial killer.  One post, he vividly described his first time mastuebating with a flesh light and how he thought he left his body upon orgasm. It was the funniest post I've ever read. I had screen shots of this guy. Good times. Lol

Anonymous

I have a thing for the bizarre.  Wierdest posters I've encpuntered, most bizzare Web sites and forums and YouTube channels. The Internet is a literal freak show.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I was referring to the euphanism "light-weight".

Fuck off, corpse breath.

What?

I wasn't slagging off at you!!

Well that would be a first. Glad I was around to witness it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I think Doc Watson and Gary Oak were pretty screwed up with their Chinese paranoia.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"There was this poster on a board me and a few Tvers used to troll a long time ago, like, 07.  E not alone.  This poster, Luke Sky Walker. Oh man.  This guy was a 38 year old virgin living with his very religious parents and was totally desperate to get laid. But he self presented like a legit serial killer.  One post, he vividly described his first time mastuebating with a flesh light and how he thought he left his body upon orgasm. It was the funniest post I've ever read. I had screen shots of this guy. Good times. Lol

I cannot get what you are saying Dove. Tvers and E? I do not get it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm trying to forget them, but Sir_Humpslot, WStallion, DDuana to name a few of hundreds.

Yeah, I don't disagree, but the ex-DV crowd won't know who you're talking about. I'll say the owner of VF, Hornydung's character and soon's baglicking made me vomit.

That is a good point. From this place it would be that Dinky Freud guy number one. I have heard some strange things, but the voice changer and later phone call using his own voice to RW were well, he needs a shrink. A distant second would be Lanny Leftardashian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think Doc Watson and Gary Oak were pretty screwed up with their Chinese paranoia.

I used to post on forums where the paranoia was in the opposite direction.

Anonymous

Gary Joak is the most screwed up troll I have ever come across. EU or GED as a more suitable handle for him is the dumbest poster. GED/EU had an obsession with Shen Li and cc. Much to his chagrin, they had no time for his inane attempts to get their attention.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview