Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who is the Most Screwed Up Poster on any Forum Past or Present

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2016, 08:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

One guy that stands out is a guy who was obviously an Asian immigrant who pretended to be an Afro American guy. He frickn hated all Asian woman who even looked at anything other that an Asian guy. It was so obvious he was a jealous Asian immigrant who was not getting lucky stateside.

Tell us about some of the strangest, hateful, bitter, trolls and malcontents you have ever come across on the internet. This should be fun.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

There has been so many colourful characters over the years it's hard to pick just one..

I'll have to think about it, but it may be more than one person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"One guy that stands out is a guy who was obviously an Asian immigrant who pretended to be an Afro American guy. He frickn hated all Asian woman who even looked at anything other that an Asian guy. It was so obvious he was a jealous Asian immigrant who was not getting lucky stateside.

Tell us about some of the strangest, hateful, bitter, trolls and malcontents you have ever come across on the internet. This should be fun.

Oh that pathetic racist, sexist little wanker m86. I am the brack man, Asian girl with brack man lacist. Brack or white man who marry Asian girl fetisher. What a pathetic waste of fucking skin. I wonder if the turd ever got laid. ac_umm

Anonymous

I'm trying to forget them, but Sir_Humpslot, WStallion, DDuana to name a few of hundreds.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

There sure are some different people since I made my return to forums three and a half years ago, but none are quite like some from the  past.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"ER...would you care to re-phrase that?

You too have over inflated senses of yourselves if you think you are the most screwed up.

You = vous just to make it more clear.

/runs
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm trying to forget them, but Sir_Humpslot, WStallion, DDuana to name a few of hundreds.

Yeah, I don't disagree, but the ex-DV crowd won't know who you're talking about. I'll say the owner of VF, Hornydung's character and soon's baglicking made me vomit.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I was referring to the euphanism "light-weight".

Fuck off, corpse breath.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview