News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Did 'The King' aka Elvis Presley father any children out of wedlock?

Started by J0E, January 10, 2016, 06:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

...I was in the superemarket the other day, waiting in line, when I picked up a tabloid which had as its cover a story about Elvis Presley and how he fathered at least 7 children out of wedlock.

So I flipped through the pages, found the story, and it listed Elvis from his teenage years through his years of stardom and how all these people living today were his offspring.

I was quite skeptical about most of these claims or those of the tabloid, except for one - a Desiree de Barbin - allegedly fathered by Presley during an affair with a Louisiana woman named Lucy de Barbin.

Unlike the other claimants, she really does look like 'the King':

http://images-02.delcampe-static.net/img_large/auction/000/059/505/388_001.jpg?v=1">

...and 'Dad':

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35000000/The-King-elvis-presley-35046788-620-430.jpg">

...what do you think? did Elvis have a number of children which he did not account for?

Renee

Who gives a fuck?

I'm not surprised that you read tabliods, maybe the next thread you could start can be about the latest escapades of Bat Boy?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Who gives a fuck?

I'm not surprised that you read tabliods, maybe the next thread you could start can be about the latest escapades of Bat Boy?

What is a tabloid? Anything in print at the supermarket check out is not worth reading.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

What is a tabloid? Anything in print at the supermarket check out is not worth reading.

Tabloids are normally the shit newspapers that you see at checkout, Weekly World News, The Enquirer, etc. "Tabloid" is also a name for any newspaper or periodical that has a single fold and opens like a book.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

Ya, Tabloids .... It's all clear now. So that's where he gets his material

Joey's fodder for new fake "I know someone who .........." threads

Exposed!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I'm really glad Joe brought this to our attention. Just today, I found myself wondering if some celebutard who's been dead for 4 fucking decades sired kids out of wedlock.  :001_rolleyes:

J0E

LOL!    ac_toofunny  You crack me up, Renn! Yer so funny with yer salty tongue that I'm never quite sure if yer in good spirits or just plain f****g mad!

...but that shore is one heckuvan ugly avatar ya got there, Renn:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2062c60_th.jpg">

me thinks ya gotta git yerself an avatar 'facelift' soon.

same time, it kinda suits yer personality an' temperment, Renn.

Anyways, cheers!  ac_drinks     Let's try ta git along in the New Year, 'kay?

Renee

RW

How about you get an avatar Joe.  I'll pick a nice one for you if you like...
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm really glad Joe brought this to our attention. Just today, I found myself wondering if some celebutard who's been dead for 4 fucking decades sired kids out of wedlock.  :001_rolleyes:

:laugh3:

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"How about you get an avatar Joe.  I'll pick a nice one for you if you like...

That would make a good thread. =)

Bricktop

I have it on VERY reliable authority that Elvis is the father of Britney Spears and Taylor Swift, who are not aware that they are half sisters.

cc

Damn. Now Joe will start a new thread about that

saying  a friend who knows them told him about it

Quote from: "Renee"Joe, you are so annoying.
He thinks you are laughing WITH him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

J0E

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"He will spread that throughout the interwebs!!!!

...I'm jes' amazed how much his alleged daughter does look like 'The King'.

I think that was his offspring.

The irony is though, although Elvis made such a handsome man, as a woman he don' look too good.

I bet the daughter wishes she'd inherited her mother's looks instead of 'The King'.

Her mother was quite beautiful when she was young.

http://images-01.delcampe-static.net/img_large/auction/000/059/200/104_001.jpg">

...it's no wonder Elvis was so smitten by her that he'd carried on this alleged affair with her for so long.

Too bad she couldn't pass that beauty onta the daughter.