Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I've read your posts here and there. You enjoy embellishing your truck, ex GFs, your lifestyle. Makes little difference to me. I would guess that most would think the same of me. One accomplishment I've made in my life that I'm proud of. Proud that I stuck to it and made it work, because it was important to me. What I wanted.

I don't know if Mel embellishes or not, but he 's seriously fucked up. It's too bad because he used to be good poster. Oddstain on the other hand has never had a job, a woman or a life. All he does 24/7/365 is spew horseshit and be a catty white homo on anonymous forum. A truly pathetic, puny little phaggot. You're 10 times the man as those 2 put together.

Yeah yeah, of course...

These few years here really have been my entire life... I act 3years old..

You are just a meanie buns because I was so immature towards you.. I get it.

No worries Odie. I'm on your team.

Why Twenty Dollars?

I know Odies a sexest. Kind in an innocent way. He's young, and there is a learning curve for everything.

No excuse. He is more than old enough to know better.

But just in case his issues are as you say.....that's too bad because no one here has time to wait until he grows up and becomes a man.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I've read your posts here and there. You enjoy embellishing your truck, ex GFs, your lifestyle. Makes little difference to me. I would guess that most would think the same of me. One accomplishment I've made in my life that I'm proud of. Proud that I stuck to it and made it work, because it was important to me. What I wanted.

I don't know if Mel embellishes or not, but he 's seriously fucked up. It's too bad because he used to be good poster. Oddstain on the other hand has never had a job, a woman or a life. All he does 24/7/365 is spew horseshit and be a catty white homo on anonymous forum. A truly pathetic, puny little phaggot. You're 10 times the man as those 2 put together.

Yeah yeah, of course...

These few years here really have been my entire life... I act 3years old..

You are just a meanie buns because I was so immature towards you.. I get it.

No worries Odie. I'm on your team.

Why Twenty Dollars?

I know Odies a sexest. Kind in an innocent way. He's young, and there is a learning curve for everything.

Oh TD, if you only knew the stuff he says that doesn't make it board.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Nice...  Four pages.

I was expecting two or three...

Don't get all excited. Odi took it over on the first page.  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

And here's Kiebers doing his usual run in and snipe.

Hey, Tex...why not actually contribute something of note.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"

He kinda did. He can carry on an intelligent conversation when he wants. Sort of.

Anonymous

He kinda did. He can carry on an intelligent conversation when he wants. Sort of.

No, he can't and never has since he joined the mmb boards out of the blue 3 years ago. Oddstain is a man child. His New Year's resolution should have been to stay away from forums until he gets a real life of his own. It's not healthy that he substitutes a virtual life for the real mccoy.

kiebers

Just the idea that Odi took over Mel's thread was good enough for me...

There is some kind of justice or karma going on there, or something.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Just the idea that Odi took over Mel's thread was good enough for me...

There is some kind of justice or karma going on there, or something.

How ya doing stud? ac_lovestruck

Odinson

No, he can't and never has since he joined the mmb boards out of the blue 3 years ago. Oddstain is a man child. His New Year's resolution should have been to stay away from forums until he gets a real life of his own. It's not healthy that he substitutes a virtual life for the real mccoy.

But I dont substitute a virtual life for the real...

It´s just awkward that you have all these feuds... Like they were in real-life... I just try to get myself to understand them..

Rubs the awkward center in my brain all the way...

Talking to you in a phone is like finding a radiosignal that answers from the other side of the world... Its pleasant.

Renee

It´s just awkward that you have all these feuds... Like they were in real-life... I just try to get myself to understand them..

Talking to you in a phone is like finding a radiosignal that answers from the other side of the world... Its pleasant.

If it's so difficult to understand and so awkward for you then stay the hell out it and STFU.

I don't think I've ever come across anyone as thick skulled as you in my life.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^He gets it, but he doesn't fucking care. He'll be here until he can't be here. Then he'll be there with his bf DD talking shit about us 24/7/365.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^He gets it, but he doesn't fucking care. He'll be here until he can't be here. Then he'll be there with his bf DD talking shit about us 24/7/365.

That Dinky Freud guy and Odinson are the same.

RW

I'd almost forgotten about that lying sack of trouble making goodness.

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'd almost forgotten about that lying sack of trouble making goodness.

Hahaha

Dinky Freud was the strangest guy I have known on the internet. Odinson is only a boring bullshitter.  But from what you have said and what Crow has said and what Dove has said, I really think that Dinky Freud guy has mental problems.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

If it's so difficult to understand and so awkward for you then stay the hell out it and STFU.

I don't think I've ever come across anyone as thick skulled as you in my life.

Some kind of a point I was trying to make... I dont know...

Thick skull.. Stubborness... Oh you havent seen the full last bullet extent of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview