Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm SICK!

Started by RW, January 17, 2016, 12:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I've contracted an Australian man cold!

In addition to the sneezing, sniffling, coughing, runny nose and body aches, I am also experiencing excessive whining, groaning, moaning and constant declarations of being ill. I can barely type. I swear it must be ebola.  

I'm dying!  

:t2502:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I've contracted an Australian man cold!

In addition to the sneezing, sniffling, coughing, runny nose and body aches, I am also experiencing excessive whining, groaning, moaning and constant declarations of being ill. I can barely type. I swear it must be ebola.  I'm dying!  :t2502:

:laugh3:

I've read that Australian men like their beer, but all I've seen is whine.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I'm a dead woman hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

In addition to the sneezing, sniffling, coughing, runny nose and body aches, I am also experiencing excessive whining, groaning, moaning and constant declarations of being ill. I can barely type. I swear it must be ebola.  

I'm dying!  

Are you actually ill or are you teasing Mr. Crowley?

Renee

I've had a head full of snot and a choking cough for 2 weeks now. But I'm not a fucking pussy about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I've had a head full of snot and a choking cough for 2 weeks now. But I'm not a fucking pussy about it.

Are you taking any medicine for it Renee?

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm dying!  

Are you actually ill or are you teasing Mr. Crowley?

Both but this thread is purely a tease.

Renee, you clearly haven't caught the wretched AMC.  It's the worst!

I'm actually interested in seeing how this plays out because I just had my immunosuppressant treatment on Thursday.  The trouble with getting sick is I have to report it and everything I take for it down the amount of the ingredients of the cold medication.  It's a right pain in the ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I've had a head full of snot and a choking cough for 2 weeks now. But I'm not a fucking pussy about it.

Yes, but it's not doing shit.

The other day someone in work said I looked like shit run over twice. I said "thanks asshole, because that's how I feel".

Maybe I'll get pneumonia and die. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

But I'm not going to complain. Complaining is for weak ass guys who need their mommy to take care of them. I despise weak tits like that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

The other day someone in work said I looked like shit run over twice. I said "thanks asshole, because that's how I feel".

But I'm not going to complain. Complaining is for weak ass guys who need their mommy to take care of them. I despise weak tits like that.

Do they sell Cold FX in the USA Renee?

Renee

Yes but I haven't tried it yet.

I've been taking airborne and cold eeze and so far they're not doing much.

Anonymous

Yes but I haven't tried it yet.

I've been taking airborne and cold eeze and so far they're not doing much.

Cold FX is the best cold medicine that I know of.

Anonymous

We just had some horrific stomach thing rip through here.  Most all my residents had it to. My past few weeks has consisted of double shifts and collecting stool samples.  My building was quarentined.   I had it, but it only lasted a day.  My kids got it, they are recovering.  I have aloe water stocked, disinfected my house and made my cabbage and kale soup which could probably knock out cancer.  We are okay now lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"We just had some horrific stomach thing rip through here.  Most all my residents had it to. My past few weeks has consisted of double shifts and collecting stool samples.  My building was quarentined.   I had it, but it only lasted a day.  My kids got it, they are recovering.  I have aloe water stocked, disinfected my house and made my cabbage and kale soup which could probably knock out cancer.  We are okay now lol.

Aloe juice has folic acid, which fortifies the body's immune system