News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Odinson, what do you bring to this forum?

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2016, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^He's begging you to ban him so he'll have something to share with old Vesna and his bf Freud.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Just drop the hammer on him already. Get rid of him BUT don't change your mind in a few days when you start worrying if you did the right thing.

Make a decision and stand by it one way or the other.

I made it 24 hours this time..

But when he comes back tomorrow and it's more of the same, he's gone permanently..

Oh my Renee, one post he was calling all of us childish names and right after he would post we are lovely women.

:001_rolleyes:

I know, he is very strange.

But he is a real pain in the ass and it has become very obvious that he is more work than he is worth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Just drop the hammer on him already. Get rid of him BUT don't change your mind in a few days when you start worrying if you did the right thing.

But when he comes back tomorrow and it's more of the same, he's gone permanently..

Oh my Renee, one post he was calling all of us childish names and right after he would post we are lovely women.

But he is a real pain in the ass and it has become very obvious that he is more work than he is worth.

He posts so often and there are things I would rather be doing than sorting through his silliness..

I know nobody wants to read anything Odinson has to say.

Anonymous

He posts so often and there are things I would rather be doing than sorting through his silliness..

He has no life, so he makes shit up about himself(good) and us(libel).

Renee

I know, for the sort time that I was a mod, most of what I did was sort through his crap. It gets tiedious and frustrating. It's not worth babysitting one fool who can't get his shit together.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

J0E

You gurls are gittin' excited over nothin'.

I guess he's like the dog ya caint tame.

I git along with big dogs real good.

I jes' throw 'em a bone once in awhile, they chase it, gets their blood flowin', they retrieve it, run it back fer me and we repeat the same process over and over again.

I think that's what Odi/Chewey Chewbacca needs - a bone ta play with.

Anonymous

I know, for the sort time that I was a mod, most of what I did was sort through his crap. It gets tiedious and frustrating. It's not worth babysitting one fool who can't get his shit together.

I agree Renee..

I don't like permanently banning anyone, but maybe Shen Li is right and they want to be banned..

Very strange to me.

Renee

I agree Renee..

I don't like permanently banning anyone, but maybe Shen Li is right and they want to be banned..

Very strange to me.

Whatever the reason it doesn't matter because its a matter of resources on your end. You, RW, or any mod you hire shouldn't be spending an inordinate amount of time dealing with that bonehead.

Let him get his jollies somewhere else.

Anonymous

^There is a forum tailor made for online asshole characters like the phony phaggot phinn.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^There is a forum tailor made for online asshole characters like the phony phaggot phinn.

Phinn boy can go polish the brass rivets in the imaginary pierced labia.  :laugh3:

When he is done doing that, he can walk old mud flap's imaginary 5 year old kid down to the corner store to buy bread, milk and meth. ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

I agree Renee..

Very strange to me.

i agree. its strange to me too.... but it seems to me in most cases that the person in question is quite unhappy but lacks the self control to just walk away. they press and push the envelope till theres no choice but to ban em. they know they don't belong. they know they don't add. its like ppl who can't kill themselves so they do outrageous shit and make some poor policeman do it for em....

i've also posted with ppl who think being banned is some type of award. like they're the baddest boy in the neighborhood. i dunno why they do it. but they are quite persistent about it....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree. its strange to me too.... but it seems to me in most cases that the person in question is quite unhappy but lacks the self control to just walk away. they press and push the envelope till theres no choice but to ban em. they know they don't belong. they know they don't add. its like ppl who can't kill themselves so they do outrageous shit and make some poor policeman do it for em....

i've also posted with ppl who think being banned is some type of award. like they're the baddest boy in the neighborhood. i dunno why they do it. but they are quite persistent about it....

Thank you for your input deadskinmask, but we'll handle it ourselves.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree. its strange to me too.... but it seems to me in most cases that the person in question is quite unhappy but lacks the self control to just walk away. they press and push the envelope till theres no choice but to ban em. they know they don't belong. they know they don't add. its like ppl who can't kill themselves so they do outrageous shit and make some poor policeman do it for em....

well.... i didn't figure you were calling Animal Control. i was just agreeing with yall.... handle it. don't handle it. doesn't bother me either way.... i was only remarking about how strange (and common) it is....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

well.... i didn't figure you were calling Animal Control. i was just agreeing with yall.... handle it. don't handle it. doesn't bother me either way.... i was only remarking about how strange (and common) it is....

Yes, I know you were just saying this and that and you don't care, blah blah blah..

It's been noted long ago, so you don't need to keep repeating yourself..

Have a nice day.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Yes, I know you were just saying this and that and you don't care, blah blah blah..

It's been noted long ago, so you don't need to keep repeating yourself..

Have a nice day.

lol. my goodness.... if you don't put some duct tape on that, your poor little jimmy is gonna rustle all the way off..... you try and have a nice day too....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview