News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Odinson, what do you bring to this forum?

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2016, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Someone asked me to ask you this question?

You have a forum with people that post for the same reasons you do, so why do you want to be part of another forum that is not your cup of tea?

What do you offer us as a community?

Why should we let you stay?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Can I answer this freely?

That depends what you post, but this is your last opportunity to make your case why you should remain here and so far you're doing a poor job.

Anonymous

You're not helping yourself Odinson..

I guess everyone is right, you are happier elsewhere.

Odinson

Odinson

Anonymous

^I told the crybaby effeminate dork couldn't fucking do it. I can just see the scrawny little pheminate, phony phinn phaggot standing on his high chair to look at the screen on his parents computer. I could snap the gossipy crybaby's little neck with one fucking punch.

Adios phaggot. Annie will have no liar to claim she's calling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^I told the crybaby effeminate dork couldn't fucking do it. I can just see the scrawny little pheminate, phony phinn phaggot standing on his high chair to look at the screen on his parents computer. I could snap the gossipy crybaby's little neck with one fucking punch.

Adios phaggot. Annie will have no liar to claim she's calling.

I am giving him a last chance to show that he wants to be here, but I guess he wants to be permanently banned, so he can talk about it on VF..

Odinson, calling me a small Asian wh*re is not helping.

Anonymous

^WHat the fuck did you expect. He's a cowardly effeminate, cattly little cocksucker. He wants to be banned, so he can go brag to his mother and his bf Freud on VF. You could pound the sit out of the little turd. Odinson is smaller than you. He has no job either, so he's got little girl hands on him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^WHat the fuck did you expect. He's a cowardly effeminate, cattly little cocksucker. He wants to be banned, so he can go brag to his mother and his bf Freud on VF. You could pound the sit out of the little turd. Odinson is smaller than you. He has no job either, so he's got little girl hands on him.

I asked him a question and he responds by asking us questions, called us childish names and then right after complimented us.

:001_rolleyes:

I guess he does want to be cut loose so he'll have something to share with VF trolls.

Anonymous

^He likes sucking dick on VF. The little phaggot can ask his parents for an advance on his allowance and buy himself a pair of kneepads. He's there all day, everyday gossiping, so he'll need him.

Zai jian you lying little shit. Let us know the next time you get a phake phone call from Annie. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

[size=200]FUCK OFF AND DIE LOSER!![/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Fash, I 100% support you pulling the plug on this loser.

There does seem to be a consensus.

Renee

Just drop the hammer on him already. Get rid of him BUT don't change your mind in a few days when you start worrying if you did the right thing.

Make a decision and stand by it one way or the other.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Just drop the hammer on him already. Get rid of him BUT don't change your mind in a few days when you start worrying if you did the right thing.

Make a decision and stand by it one way or the other.

I made it 24 hours this time..

But when he comes back tomorrow and it's more of the same, he's gone permanently..

Oh my Renee, one post he was calling all of us childish names and right after he would post we are lovely women.

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview