The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'd like ta give the gang at the Blue Cashoe a Limo ride

Started by J0E, January 17, 2016, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Nah...  Joe, these are all middle aged married women with kids.

A drink or two, and they'd already be stripping down for almost anyone, ready to release the "inner whore" that they've been keeping bottled up for years...  I've seen it time and time again!

Make sure you have your facts straight. I won't name names, but not all the females here are married, and just because they are not married, it does not mean they are available either. I certainly don't want to do any of that stuff that you just mentioned. Drinking isn't even something I enjoy.

I am older than middle aged and no one here can make me feel ashamed of my age, not you, not anyone. I am proud of the years I've had, including the grey I wear.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's CASHEW, not cashoe. Argh! Grammatical and spelling errors are annoying including the lack of periods and improper use of dashes and colons, semicolons, etcetera, among supposedly literate folks. :rules: Ah, just one of my idiosyncrasies. :confused1: Carry on.

I proudly misuse dashes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "RW"Can I hang out of the sunroof topless?  If not, I'm not going.

Sure 'Real! It'd probably be nighttime, so not many people would see you clearly, unless you yelled somethin' at the top of yer lungs. How about, "I'm horny!" or "I'm getting married! I'm getting married! I'm getting married Woo-oo!" In my experience, the latter method usually works best, cuz then people think you have an excuse for actin' wild an' stupid.

It was a joke Joe.  I don't run around flashing my tatas at people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Fuck you , Joe. Stay in VAN where you belong with the other herd of rat fucks. You can take that limo, open the doors and have someone back it up your ass.

As for you Mel, you know what you can do; eat the business end of that overpriced tin foil plated stove pipe you have hanging on the wall of your 2x4 roach motel. OO aught to give you all the class you've been looking for and then some. Or you could just OD and save the clean up crew the effort and the mess.

BTW, Rummy I suggest you stop making statements about certain individuals dying, you havent got clue one about anyone here. Karma is a bitch for a fucking alcohol soaked, herion addicted, slobs like you. You never know when one of those rum blossoms on you face will hemorrhage like a mother fucker. Or as it happens with most of you sterno junkies, your guts will just liquify and you will bleed out thru your asshole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Make sure you have your facts straight. I won't name names, but not all the females here are married, and just because they are not married, it does not mean they are available either. I certainly don't want to do any of that stuff that you just mentioned. Drinking isn't even something I enjoy.

I am older than middle aged and no one here can make me feel ashamed of my age, not you, not anyone. I am proud of the years I've had, including the grey I wear.

You seem awfully defensive here, Azhya.  Sure you haven't been checking out the hot young studs at the hockey games lately?  I think you have been, to be quite honest.

cc

Quote from: "J0E"I'd like ta invite Kiebers too.

But at the same time, he might start accusing me of condescension and impersonating a Southerner.

He'd be wrong

You don't impersonate anything. You just make a total fool of yourself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "cc la femme"

But at the same time, he might start accusing me of condescension and impersonating a Southerner.

He'd be wrong

well, that's what K. accused me of, cc.

He said my behaviour towards him on the other forum bordered on 'microaggression' because I was imitating a Southerner and he found that extremely 'condescending'.

So I suggested to him, that he write the mods and ask them to include 'condescension' and 'imitation of a Southerner' as prohibited behaviors & gettin' banned.

So far, I haven't heard from the mods over there or 'Tex'.

cc

No, what I said had nothing to do with any aggression or anything beyond what I said

I clearly said
QuoteYou don't impersonate anything. You just make a total fool of yourself

Try hard to get it ... or merely continue on in your own imaginary world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

kiebers

He'd be wrong

[size=120]He said my behaviour towards him on the other forum bordered on 'microaggression' because I was imitating a Southerner and he found that extremely 'condescending'.[/size]

So I suggested to him, that he write the mods and ask them to include 'condescension' and 'imitation of a Southerner' as prohibited behaviors & gettin' banned.

Liar.....
QuoteNow don't be thinking this is a microaggression. Nothing micro about it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

He'd be wrong

He said my behaviour towards him on the other forum bordered on 'microaggression' because I was imitating a Southerner and he found that extremely 'condescending'.

Leave your VF whining over on VF, mmmkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

DSM,

Give it a rest already. We already have clowns coming here looking for talking points to take back to mmb. There are too many of you wankers doing variations of the same act with an identical motive. I was pming with someone that they knew you would show up when the admins here were discussing what to do with the phaggot phony phinn. You have become that boring and predictable. I don't give a flying fuck that you(or anyone uss  from the toilet forum) don't like us. However, I don't think I need to remind you that Fash and SB were by mimi to take the dispute you started here. I have no power, but I'm asking you anyway to take your instigating back to Blurtsome/VF.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
You seem awfully defensive here, Azhya.  Sure you haven't been checking out the hot young studs at the hockey games lately?  I think you have been, to be quite honest.

Negative. People who shoot off from their cake holes without all the facts are just irritating, that's all.

I've been around the block so I've seen and known young studs in my life. They're nothing new. I'm surrounded by them too. One carried my shopping bag today. They are my sons.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview